Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Funny Franchise moments!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=297620)

goratory666 02-25-2009 01:58 AM

Funny Franchise moments!!

A couple i've had this season is i cut tony romo to free agency during the off season and picked up a rookie to develope and when i dropped romo off he had a 93 rating. and i just dont wanna have to use him when i play because its gettin to the point where i hate the real life tony romo. but anyway! come to find out the packers picked him up and by the start of week 4 they were trading him and a level 87 gaurd for a better QB hahahahaha!!!

and the other time this season, zach thomas was out so i had to use bobby carpenter (please hold laughter) and i was playing the Redskins and Clinton Portis was breaking for a big run i charged at him and i went for the big hit! and!!!!!.....he ran me down and went outta bounds and suddenly...theres an injury on the field! im like HA! thinkin it was someone from the redskins...no it was bobby carpenter..he had a concusion fromt rying to make a tackle, lmao i mean it was liek the 5 play of the game haha. well he was out for 6 weeks.

so whats a couple of your funny stories during your franchise?

kcq71 02-25-2009 03:56 PM

Re: Funny Franchise moments!!

How bout dem redskins????:woot:

goratory666 02-25-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcq71 (Post 2039227557)
How bout dem redskins????:woot:

lol shut your face! its bobby carpenter were talking about dude...BOBBY CARPENTER!!!!! he would get injured by....by aaron rodgers! BWahahah!!!

kcq71 02-26-2009 09:48 PM

I just knocked Tony Romo out the game:woot:

KingRex 02-26-2009 10:29 PM

Don't know if this is funny Franchise, but rather funny gameply:

The opponent throws the ball, it's batted in midair, it bounces off my shoulder, onto someone's ankle, off my fingertips, and into one of my players.

It's really odd how often the ball bounces off a guy's ankle and into someone's hand for the INT.

goratory666 02-27-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcq71 (Post 2039233548)
I just knocked Tony Romo out the game:woot:

UH OH DUDE!!! you messed up big time because we got brad johnson!!!!! lmfao!!!!!!!!

dude i put his arm strenght on 15 after the 3 games he played

goratory666 02-27-2009 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRex (Post 2039233789)
Don't know if this is funny Franchise, but rather funny gameply:

The opponent throws the ball, it's batted in midair, it bounces off my shoulder, onto someone's ankle, off my fingertips, and into one of my players.

It's really odd how often the ball bounces off a guy's ankle and into someone's hand for the INT.

omg dude i know!!! or like when you clock the WR and go for the inerception and like me i had my 3 lbs my d line and a couple CBS goin after the ball it bounced off of them basically 20 yards and went out of bounds lmao i was so mad

bluewave 03-02-2009 03:27 AM

Released Rex Grossman from my team due to his inconsistent play and having a knack for throwing INT's during key drives for me. And he couldn't help lead my team to any playoff births and his best season record for me was 8-8, missing the playoffs. So I release him, he signs with the Texans who were 4-12 the previous year. He is the backup for David Carr, but Carr gets injured first game of the season, is out for the season, and Rex takes over. He leads them to a 12-4 record, division title, takes them to the AFC championship game and loses to the Ravens by 1, and he gets voted to the Pro Bowl. He had 31 TD's and 8 INT's for the season.

All while my rookie QB finishes with a 7-9 record, no playoffs, no pro bowl, and a 20 TD 22 INT season. Once I noticed that, I had to take a break from the game, smash my head into the wall, scream profanities at the virtual Rex for slacking on me while with the Bears, and then hope to find a gem of a QB in the FA or draft. :y220: