Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I want my game to look and play like this on my 360. (/forums/showthread.php?t=298857)

jdrhammer 03-02-2009 01:40 PM

Re: I want my game to look and play like this on my 360.

I can't wait until they cause the QB to fumble when he tries to pitch while he's completely wrapped up on his way down in desperation. The pitch is still broke!!!

Also, the D never bites on pitch fakes or pass fakes anymore. I'm not saying every single one should work but every now and then it would be nice.

Of course, better AI would put the D in better position without having to make the predictive maneuvers.

Allaboutme 03-02-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdrhammer (Post 2039248828)
I can't wait until they cause the QB to fumble when he tries to pitch while he's completely wrapped up on his way down in desperation. The pitch is still broke!!!

Also, the D never bites on pitch fakes or pass fakes anymore. I'm not saying every single one should work but every now and then it would be nice.

Of course, better AI would put the D in better position without having to make the predictive maneuvers.

one of the reason i hate the option is because of the late pitches and how perfect they come out even when u nail the QB on his pitching arm. maybe it will get fixed this year, hopefully there not too busy putting in refs or adding towels and half sleeves.

Kriech23 03-02-2009 06:17 PM

my question is why can they put the names of the teams in the endzone during bowl games but on 360 there is nothing in the endzone. That just blows my mind. It's not like it's that tough to put Texas and Iowa in an endzone as they have that 13 other games during the season. Do it the last game too. It just looks bland with nothing in the endzone except green grass. WHY?

Solidice 03-02-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriech23 (Post 2039250254)
my question is why can they put the names of the teams in the endzone during bowl games but on 360 there is nothing in the endzone. That just blows my mind. It's not like it's that tough to put Texas and Iowa in an endzone as they have that 13 other games during the season. Do it the last game too. It just looks bland with nothing in the endzone except green grass. WHY?

http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...e-details.aspx

Kriech23 03-02-2009 06:48 PM

thanks

JAYMO76 03-03-2009 01:59 AM

:woot::caflag:Can you imagine.... last gen game with next gen graphics. Now that would be a great experience.

longshanks 03-03-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYMO76 (Post 2039252514)
:woot::caflag:Can you imagine.... last gen game with next gen graphics. Now that would be a great experience.

x2! it totally would

TheWatcher 03-03-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWatcher (Post 2039247648)
If the player models looked like that on 360, it would be a no-buy. Last gen's player models were an abomination. They look like 12-Year Old boys. It would've been nice if they'd actually put some effort into making them look like young adults.

And as far as the running animation, I think it looks bad. Really bad actually. The only thing I can say about this video is that the game is clearly better presented than the garbage we've gotten from Madden and NCAA on 360/PS3. The post play shots are very authentic, but we get none of this on 360/PS3.

How can such disparity take place within the same company working on games carrying the same label? It's inexcusable.

I wanted to clarify something I said in this quote. NCAA hasn't been poorly presented ALL generation like Madden has. In fact, NCAA 07 had pretty decent presentation to the point that had it continued, by now it would be a juggernaut. It had nice cutscenes, and solid commentary. It's almost as if the NCAA team was forced to strip things down so that it didn't overshadow Madden's incredibly poor decision to disregard presentation.

Just check out NCAA 07 for 360 and see for yourself. I'm sure you will agree that presentation-wise they were on a strong path. But like I've said before, this generation has been marked by EA doing some of the strangest things ever with their football titles. I think this era is destined to go down in history as the dark ages of console football. There has never been a time worse than this one. At least in the past, every generation had that one great football game that set the benchmark, but we haven't even gotten close yet going 5 seasons in. Going 5 seasons in... wow.