Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple? (/forums/showthread.php?t=298905)

ncthompson11 03-02-2009 02:09 AM

OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple?

I dont know if you have a way of looking at this, but last year you guys really messed up and made the ECU crowd gold instead of purple for whatever reason. Its been purple in every NCAA game ever made but last year you changed it up. By seeing one picture or highlight of an ECU game you will see it is mainly purple with some gold/white/gray mixed in. This caused me not to play dynasty because I couldnt take the yellow!!!

OMT 03-02-2009 11:26 AM

Re: OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple?

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ncthompson11 (Post 2039247262)
I dont know if you have a way of looking at this, but last year you guys really messed up and made the ECU crowd gold instead of purple for whatever reason. Its been purple in every NCAA game ever made but last year you changed it up. By seeing one picture or highlight of an ECU game you will see it is mainly purple with some gold/white/gray mixed in. This caused me not to play dynasty because I couldnt take the yellow!!!

I hear ya. I made sure to fix that... but it still looks like too much yellow. Thoughts?

blLLD0 03-02-2009 02:45 PM

OMT - Can you tell us whether or not Purdue's crowd has gone from gold to black?

ncthompson11 03-02-2009 06:01 PM

wow thanks OMT for the quick reply and the picture. I still think theres a little too much gold but I wont complain if the crowd is like that. Also do you know if our new mascot will be in the game? The old pee dee wasnt in the game last year but mid way through the season this year we got a new one. Thanks for all you do though!