Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   EA’s NFL license exclusivity in danger (/forums/showthread.php?t=300564)

Von Dozier 03-05-2009 11:55 PM

EA’s NFL license exclusivity in danger

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/200...g-of-the-past/

Very interesting.

AnthonyPhillips 03-06-2009 12:03 AM

Re: EA’s NFL license exclusivity in danger

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dozier (Post 2039269107)

I was all for 2K but the way Ian and Phil are working on Our Madden 2010 gives me hope for the Madden franchise. So i could care less about the EA exclusive right thing.

AnthonyPhillips 03-06-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonyPhillips (Post 2039269132)
I was all for 2K but the way Ian and Phil are working on Our Madden 2010 gives me hope for the Madden franchise. So i could care less about the EA exclusive right thing.

You know what on second thought it never hurts to have a little competition. EA is my game right now because they are allowing us to be involved with the game more then any other game has ever done.

jeb68 03-06-2009 12:10 AM

If the Supreme Court Sides with American Needle, it would be a truly great day for gamers.

Tyrant8RDFL 03-06-2009 12:15 AM

Thats very interesting. I would love for the whole exclusive nonsense to finally bite the bullet.

I would love to once again own multiple football games and baseball games and enjoy the best of all worlds, and once again have nice quality games cause of the competition.

Madden 2010 looks so very promising but I would also love to play a 2k football game with the current NFL teams and players.

Lets see what happens.

Hotlanta 03-06-2009 12:18 AM

This is interesting. So far Madden is looking like it's jumping into trusting arms, but if this ever went through anytime soon, I would be interested in seeing NFL 2K11?

As much as I'm in favor of Madden, I miss having a little variety out there.

Edit: I feel like I just copied Tyrant's post lol.

JonM 03-06-2009 12:42 AM

This case looks to be grasping at straws. But god do I hope they rule in favor of AN.

cedwebb 03-06-2009 12:55 AM

Very interesting to say the least...its like finally waking up from a very strange dream. These exlusive deals whether it be bands only selling an album out of one store or a sport being recreated on software by only one company, it just seems very un-American if you ask me.

Needless to say, competition breeds better results!