Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   T.O. to Titans? (/forums/showthread.php?t=300679)

Titan2810 03-06-2009 12:33 PM

T.O. to Titans?

Quote:

KissingSuzyKolber.com passes along word from one of their readers that Terrell Owens was at the Nashville airport early Friday.

T.O. and agent Drew Rosenhaus were allegedly there at 7AM. This is obviously third-hand information and hard to verify, but it's interesting nonetheless. Though the Nashville Tennessean has reported otherwise, ESPN's Chris Mortensen has hinted the Titans are one of the few teams that might consider pursuing Owens.
Source: Kissing Suzy Kolber
Related: Titans<!--QuoteEnd-->
This would be interesting if he did go to the Titans. They do need another ofensive playmaker, but would he ruin their team? Thoughts?

grunt 03-06-2009 12:55 PM

Re: T.O. to Titans?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titan2810 (Post 2039270584)
This would be interesting if he did go to the Titans. They do need another ofensive playmaker, but would he ruin their team? Thoughts?

You have a coach that is tough enough and the qb that could get him the ball.

Speedy 03-06-2009 01:00 PM

The source for this is a website kissingsuzykolber.com?

grunt 03-06-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakeUnc2321 (Post 2039270707)
The source for this is a website kissingsuzykolber.com?

funny

ProfessaPackMan 03-06-2009 01:07 PM

lmao @ the source.

brettfavreretiresagain.com reported that he will return to the NFL and go back to where his career started....Atlanta Falcons.

bgeno 03-06-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunt (Post 2039270681)
You have a coach that is tough enough and the qb that could get him the ball.

But you've also got a "run first" offense with a two-headed monster at tailback.

They could certainly use a WR (Nate Washington is not the answer, let me tell you), though. Kerry Collins is a guy that can deliver him the ball. But will T.O. be willing to go to a "run first" team like that?

I don't know what their cap situation is like, but I think T.O. would be a good fit there. Drew Brees operates a high octane spread offense and T.O. could catch a lot of balls.

Of course, Sean Payton reportedly told a radio station that the team has no interest in T.O., but who knows... I've seen coaches and organizations go back on their words enough to believe that this is a possibility.

sb24 03-06-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan (Post 2039270745)
lmao @ the source.

brettfavreretiresagain.com reported that he will return to the NFL and go back to where his career started....Atlanta Falcons.

:spit:

HealyMonster 03-06-2009 02:05 PM

OK, I will say this as calmly as possible then turn around and walk out. There is no way in hell TO will ever be a Tennessee Titan. Thank You.