Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dynasty Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=301384)

All-Vol 03-08-2009 04:30 PM

Dynasty Question

Does anybody else wait to recruit QBs and HBs until you know they'll start as red-shirt freshman? I also do this with MLB(the position I control on defense).

I like using the same player for 4 years and watching them grow into little electronic beasts.

munson11 03-08-2009 04:34 PM

Re: Dynasty Question

I do the same thing actually except I only really try with the QB. If it works out that way with a HB then that's always a plus. I like getting good freshman quarterbacks and then building them up for four years after they've been redshirted for a season.

Solidice 03-08-2009 04:35 PM

I usually try to keep 4 QBs on the roster at a time, usually having one of them redshirting. so if one is a senior, I'll recruit for a QB. if no senior QBs, I will only recruit one if there is a really good QB out there to recruit. like one time I found a QB when I didn't really need one, and he ended up having 96 THP and 94 THA.

most the time I start the older player if the overall rating are the same. but it depends on what their position ratings are and what type of offense I plan on using.

ChiSox05 03-08-2009 04:53 PM

I recruit pretty much every position each year to build depth, although I do love watching a kid grow for 4 years.