Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   11 vs 11 (/forums/showthread.php?t=303013)

i c u cant stop me 03-14-2009 06:32 PM

11 vs 11

First let me start off by saying that i know this wont be in madden 10 BUT..in the furture would you like to see madden go the nhl09 route and do an online team play mode?? 11 vs 11 if its possible at all. wouldnt you think that would be cool? and what position would you play??

Outkizast 03-14-2009 06:34 PM

Re: 11 vs 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me (Post 2039303452)
First let me start off by saying that i know this wont be in madden 10 BUT..in the furture would you like to see madden go the nhl09 route and do an online team play mode?? 11 vs 11 if its possible at all. wouldnt you think that would be cool? and what position would you play??

Left Tackle!! if i didnt like the guy playing QB or if he was being a weiner to the rest of the team I could just let Dwight Freeney feast on his head all day long.... :cool:

Cryolemon 03-14-2009 06:34 PM

I'm not sure many people would want to play OL. Some of the broken plays would be quite funny though.

Skill positions only would be cool.

Outkizast 03-14-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryolemon (Post 2039303456)
I'm not sure many people would want to play OL. Some of the broken plays would be quite funny though.

I think the experience would work better if it was just skill positions... but i would still love to play OL or DL ....... as long as it was somewhat realistic obviously and you had some "moves" at your disposal for all positions... like maybe it could be a cool little mini-game almost O lineman VS D lineman...

i c u cant stop me 03-14-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryolemon (Post 2039303456)

LOL expecially if some one has a t.o on there team who demands the ball over the headset but drops everything thrown to him.

Outkizast 03-14-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me (Post 2039303475)
LOL expecially if some one has a t.o on there team who demands the ball over the headset but drops everything thrown to him.

haha this would be so sweeeeet... i never really even thought about it either.. how cool would it be though.. have a human player actually controlling everyone... you could get some serious deep bombs goin' with a weak DB player and a safety that LOVES to help stop the run... PLAY ACTION ALL DAY!!!

dsciara21 03-14-2009 06:50 PM

I think this would be great. Have a big tournament with the best 11 people taking it all. I would like to be a major asset so maybe the qb, hb, or maybe just a ss. this ould be awesome. Maybe if enough people push for this one day in the next 4 or 5 years it can happen. Im sure lag needs to be handled first. it would suck to have 21 players with great conection get crappy play because one person. Definently something to dream on.

Outkizast 03-14-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsciara21 (Post 2039303506)
I think this would be great. Have a big tournament with the best 11 people taking it all. I would like to be a major asset so maybe the qb, hb, or maybe just a ss. this ould be awesome. Maybe if enough people push for this one day in the next 4 or 5 years it can happen. Im sure lag needs to be handled first. it would suck to have 21 players with great conection get crappy play because one person. Definently something to dream on.

exactly... which is why i think making the DL and OL CPU controlled would probably be the better way to do it... so there are less people to connect together...