Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Have a problem with franchise! (/forums/showthread.php?t=303492)

Docile Joint 03-16-2009 06:17 PM

Have a problem with franchise!

I can only play a few years. After an certain number of years, it says I am over the cap and need help. Even though I try to fix it by letting the computer do it, It'll still says it. I need help.! ASAP!

P.S. I am using JSOU's 2008-2009 Franchise file.

rumfinator 03-16-2009 06:48 PM

Re: Have a problem with franchise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docile Joint (Post 2039310202)
I can only play a few years. After an certain number of years, it says I am over the cap and need help. Even though I try to fix it by letting the computer do it, It'll still says it. I need help.! ASAP!

P.S. I am using JSOU's 2008-2009 Franchise file.

You need to open the file in finn's editor and change the salary cap number.

Docile Joint 03-16-2009 06:59 PM

THX> I LOVE U!

sb24 03-17-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docile Joint (Post 2039310432)
THX> I LOVE U!

:spit:

Pitcha233 03-17-2009 10:45 AM

EDIT - Nevermind, I was using the ROSTER file, not the FRANCHISE File. Found it. P.S. For those of you wondering what happens if you just use the Roster File and start a Franchise with default schedules, etc... the CPU Teams will make absurd moves because of the Salary Cap space, cutting their best players, signing others, then just cutting them the next week etc....
Quote:

Originally Posted by rumfinator (Post 2039310370)
You need to open the file in finn's editor and change the salary cap number.

I am having a hard time finding how to increase the Salary Cap number in finn's editor (v4.0). Could someone post instructions please?

EDIT - Nevermind, I was using the ROSTER file, not the FRANCHISE File. Found it. P.S. For those of you wondering what happens if you just use the Roster File and start a Franchise with default schedules, etc... the CPU Teams will make absurd moves because of the Salary Cap space, cutting their best players, signing others, then just cutting them the next week etc....