Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Re: New Madden 10 Screenshot (/forums/showthread.php?t=305047)

youALREADYknow 03-23-2009 02:08 PM

Re: New Madden 10 Screenshot

For those who have been begging for these things in NCAA....

Refs in Madden.... check.
Chain gang in Madden.... check.
Hand towels in Madden.... check.

I guess we'll continue waiting for the answer to whether any of these made it into NCAA, but I guarantee there will be a ton of backlash from NCAA gamers if these items are in Madden and not added to NCAA.

longshanks 03-23-2009 02:09 PM

link to madden screen?

longshanks 03-23-2009 02:13 PM

that sideline looks amazing! I can see players knealing, sitting on the bench and standing up, also there are security guards, trainers, and it also looks like some assistant coaches pacing the sideline?

you also can't forget about the gatorade buckets!

Solidice 03-23-2009 02:16 PM

if the gameplay issues are fix, I could deal with those not being in. NCAA does get refs during cutscenes in '09(I didn't play Madden '09, so have no idea if it had them or not).

that screen does look great though. if it plays good, I might actually rent or buy it.

OMT 03-23-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longshanks (Post 2039335557)
that sideline looks amazing! I can see players knealing, sitting on the bench and standing up, also there are security guards, trainers, and it also looks like some assistant coaches pacing the sideline?

you also can't forget about the gatorade buckets!

All that is from last year. We have that in NCAA 09.

the onizzle 03-23-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2039335567)
if the gameplay issues are fix, I could deal with those not being in. NCAA does get refs during cutscenes in '09(I didn't play Madden '09, so have no idea if it had them or not).

that screen does look great though. if it plays good, I might actually rent or buy it.

I've traditionally been an NCAA only guy, but this may be the year I try both and sell the weaker title. That screen is darn impressive.

longshanks 03-23-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the onizzle (Post 2039335589)
I've traditionally been an NCAA only guy, but this may be the year I try both and sell the weaker title. That screen is darn impressive.

same here man

the onizzle 03-23-2009 02:32 PM

The player models are really nice looking. You got a fat arse olineman (#78), some thoroughbred looking pass rushers, and a fairly slender Ben Roethlesberger. Wait did big Ben lose weight this off season? I'm glad we've gravitated from the 'monster QB' phase though :)