Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Got a Q for Ian and Phil (/forums/showthread.php?t=305700)

ChampN252 03-25-2009 06:53 PM

Got a Q for Ian and Phil

I was just snooping around the site and read about EA's openness. I don't know you guys nor have I been here long. My question is, if EA didn't have their openness policy, would you guys be on here period let alone asking questions and informing?

CapnKill 03-25-2009 07:12 PM

Re: Got a Q for Ian and Phil

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampN252 (Post 2039345079)
I was just snooping around the site and read about EA's openness. I don't know you guys nor have I been here long. My question is, if EA didn't have their openness policy, would you guys be on here period let alone asking questions and informing?

Are you asking them if EA didn't let them do this would they still do it anyway?

RGiles36 03-25-2009 07:43 PM

Re: Got a Q for Ian and Phil

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampN252 (Post 2039345079)

To my knowledge, there is/was no "openness policy." The stir on this board and others several months ago was that Ian and Phil "went rogue" and started interacting with the community on their own. Prior to that, I believe interacting with the community was sort of frowned upon by EA/Tiburon. It's caught on now with the other EA Sports franchises, but I'm sure Ian and Phil started this interaction on their own; not by way of some "openness policy."