Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dear GOD please tell me WE won't have to pay EXTRA for this.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=305954)

Jetpac 03-26-2009 06:28 PM

Dear GOD please tell me WE won't have to pay EXTRA for this..

Alternate uniforms and throwbacks... NFL 2k5 had them (as well as a VERY cool preview) available at launch..

Please tell me we won't have to pay 800 M$ points for the "Powder blue" San Deigo Jersey's... While teams like the Atlanta Falcons get over looked... :nono:

It would be really cool to have these already available. Or atleast in a FREE DLC soon after the game ships...

__________________________________________________ ____

This isn't a demand thread, sorry if it comes off that way.

CM Hooe 03-26-2009 06:30 PM

Re: Dear GOD please tell me WE won't have to pay EXTRA for this..

Wasn't this a big issue like, two years ago? I remember being a ton of backlash when this was originally discussed, and EA eventually released alternate jerseys for free way late in the season. I might be thinking of NCAA, however.

That said, I doubt alternate jerseys are removed from the game.

thudias 03-26-2009 06:31 PM

Dear Jetpac,

You will find most of your problems have been addressed. Everything the community knows as fact or rumor can be found here.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fo-thread.html

adembroski 03-26-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetpac (Post 2039349089)
Alternate uniforms and throwbacks... NFL 2k5 had them (as well as a VERY cool preview) available at launch..

Please tell me we won't have to pay 800 M$ points for the "Powder blue" San Deigo Jersey's... While teams like the Atlanta Falcons get over looked... :nono:

It would be really cool to have these already available. Or atleast in a FREE DLC soon after the game ships...

__________________________________________________ ____

This isn't a demand thread, sorry if it comes off that way.

What exactly gave you this idea?

SouthernBrick 03-26-2009 06:46 PM

I don't really care to much about the chargers throwbacks but I believe we already have the powder blue jersey's in 09.

DeLuX 03-26-2009 07:32 PM

The powder blues are now Alt uniforms for the chargers and they were in madden 09 , they never actually wore the throw back version last year.

cowboysfan440 03-27-2009 02:12 AM

they need to have all the alts though like 2k5 did thats one thing i rly did love about 2k they got all of them the legacy gen maddens at least had majority of them

SoxFan01605 03-27-2009 02:43 AM

I don't understand the sudden concern. Didn't they end up being free anyway...even when the issue was more current (meaning 2-3 years ago)?

I don't see anything to suggest this being a problem now.