Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Superstar (/forums/showthread.php?t=306270)

seriousluboy83 03-27-2009 10:02 PM

Superstar

ay whats up wit Superstar this yr....i personally havent heard anything so if someone could fill me in

MRxAmazing 03-27-2009 10:05 PM

Re: Superstar

I feel like Superstar mode is going to take the backseat this year behind Franchise Mode, Online, and all the small details.

If they touch it at all, it'll probably only be a few differences.

*To answer you, I've heard nothing at all. To be honest, I don't think Ian or Phil have once mentioned it lol.

seriousluboy83 03-27-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRxAmazing (Post 2039353597)
I feel like Superstar mode is going to take the backseat this year behind Franchise Mode, Online, and all the small details.

If they touch it at all, it'll probably only be a few differences.

*To answer you, I've heard nothing at all. To be honest, I don't think Ian or Phil have once mentioned it lol.

yea i really dont play it at all but i've started today....trying to do a full yr without quiting

MRxAmazing 03-27-2009 10:12 PM

It's just too boring right now. I kinda wish they'd steal the "First Person Football" idea from 2K for this kind of stuff. It's ESPECIALLY fun when you're playing as a HB ;)

raidersbball20 03-27-2009 10:15 PM

I think the first person thing was too confusing. and I wish you could zoom out more sometimes like when playing qb and not seeing the sideline when playing hb

MRxAmazing 03-27-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidersbball20 (Post 2039353626)
I think the first person thing was too confusing. and I wish you could zoom out more sometimes like when playing qb and not seeing the sideline when playing hb

As a QB it was kinda tough. I think it's more-so knowing the defense though, as it should be. Which in Madden, it's often MUCH easier to read the D. And if you didn't know, you could always click LS in (before the snap) to go to the regular camera view.:y7:

seriousluboy83 03-27-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRxAmazing (Post 2039353617)
It's just too boring right now. I kinda wish they'd steal the "First Person Football" idea from 2K for this kind of stuff. It's ESPECIALLY fun when you're playing as a HB ;)

well im playing as a DE right now got two games under my belt 0-2 lost to MIN. and DET. im GREEN BAY....but i have 5 scks and 12 tlks so far.....canton here i come lol

seriousluboy83 03-27-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidersbball20 (Post 2039353626)

i kno right that s**t's annoying