Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Superstar Mode - Take IT, Or Leave It?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=306376)

rckinAPhilliezhat 03-28-2009 02:53 PM

Superstar Mode - Take IT, Or Leave It??

I Know im one of a million people who keep posting a brand new thread about superstar mode but you know what? Of the million threads..do you know how many of them ian or any developer have responded to?....0(ZERO):nono:

Now some people probably will say.."Hey man its only march"..but I honestly I dont think thats the case for this..I could be wrong..I hope im wrong..Understand Im not asking to hear what features will be added to superstar mode this year..I just want to know if ANY features will be added to superstar mode this year.

Think about it..after the superbowl..ian listed all the people working on the game..and what there responsibilitys were..Who has superstar mode? We know who's working on franchise mode..We know who's working on graphics..WE know who's working on gameplay..but who's working on superstar mode. Even when more popular members on this board post messages or threads about it..the developers still wont say anything..????:(

Im begging you Ian..If nothing is going to change in superstar mode..are you actually planning on waiting til august to tell me:confused:..or anybody for that matter??? Is this another scheme?? You seemed to have been keeping honesty #1 on this board so can you say something??..PLEASe???

Anyway..thats just my opinion...but I want to know how OS members feel about the feelings that have been going around about superstar mode lately..Which is the fact that alot of people actually want superstar mode scrapped to make franchise mode better..And others like myself..realize how much potential it has and want it to be took in to consideration..So even if you dont want to reply to the message..just vote..because now im curious..and I sure hope ian is to..

Thanks for listening:y220b:

Got The Goods 03-28-2009 03:00 PM

Re: Superstar Mode - Take IT, Or Leave It??

Not to backup the Devs and say Madden 10 will be great, I don't know these things but when you say the Devs don't respond to some post we all want to know about, I don't think it's not necessary. I also notice a trend where we(OS) get into a subject and the Devs are quiet about it and that's the next blog that comes out. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that way. Personally I don't blame the Devs for not responding to every subject. They have to leave SOME things a mystery, we basically are just begging them to tell us everything, be happy they tell us anything, let alone blogs every week with detailed information.

rckinAPhilliezhat 03-28-2009 03:00 PM

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...star-mode.html

This was my post a while back for superstar mode..No Ian..or anybody else for that matter.

rckinAPhilliezhat 03-28-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got The Goods (Post 2039355314)
Not to backup the Devs and say Madden 10 will be great, I don't know these things but when you say the Devs don't respond to some post we all want to know about, I don't think it's not necessary. I also notice a trend where we(OS) get into a subject and the Devs are quiet about it and that's the next blog that comes out. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that way. Personally I don't blame the Devs for not responding to every subject. They have to leave SOME things a mystery, we basically are just begging them to tell us everything, be happy they tell us anything, let alone blogs every week with detailed information.

Oh dont get me wrong..the developers are doing a great job and I appreciate everything they are doing. but if I could get something as simple as Ian telling me who is going to work on superstar mode..Id be happy.

Perfect Zero 03-28-2009 03:04 PM

Superstar mode is the one real thing I enjoy about Madden, and I think they would lose something if they took the mode out of the game. They don't have to revamp it this year, but I think in years to come it should be something to look forward to.

lgxjames 03-28-2009 03:05 PM

Take It! Good concept but I just never really got into it, maybe if it was a stand alone rpg type but when I have the option to play full 11/11 football (franchise) I likely will never choose superstar mode over it

Got The Goods 03-28-2009 03:06 PM

I think Superstar mode could be tons of fun, I semi liked it but for obvious reason it sucked. The CPU play calling is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Cover 3 zone, cover 2 man, or corner blitz, like every single time on defense. I think it has a lot of potential like you say but the computer AI is flat out stupid and obviously the game physics are ********, so fix those 2 things, and superstar mode is already better. As you can see I only care about game play really.

rckinAPhilliezhat 03-28-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfect Zero (Post 2039355325)
Superstar mode is the one real thing I enjoy about Madden, and I think they would lose something if they took the mode out of the game. They don't have to revamp it this year, but I think in years to come it should be something to look forward to.

agreed..although I do hope they can do a lil somethin this year lol.