Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How do you greet your madden blowout? (/forums/showthread.php?t=306666)

lgxjames 03-30-2009 01:36 AM

How do you greet your madden blowout?

So your playing a game in franchise, And the computer is whooping you *** in a pretty important game, How many of you do the following. (Incase poll didn't work, I listed the options)

A. Take the loss like a man (Hey, Can't win em all :34:)

B. Get so heated that you purposely quit the game to avoid the obvious cheating by the computer (They were obviously cheating to let the cpu win:mad:)

C. Put on a very convincing act and stumble over the power plug and "incidently" erase that game from existence (You never saw that plug there :smirk:)

D. Smile, In acceptance...Because your so use to going undefeated that it actually was nice losing for once in awhile, Made you appreciate how the A.I. outplayed you (There goes your career 43-0 career record :woot:....:appl:)

Personally, When I take a beating in madden I just take the loss (A) laughing mostly at how bad I must have played to get blown out!

Brandon_c993 03-30-2009 01:39 AM

Re: How do you greet your madden blowout?

Ya I would have to go with A too or maybe D just depends (:

sportzbro 03-30-2009 01:43 AM

If I'm playing a friend I'll take it like a man, but I am actually really mad inside. If its against the CPU, I will throw my controller.

Brandon_c993 03-30-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BORN4CORN (Post 2039360113)
If I'm playing a friend I'll take it like a man, but I am actually really mad inside. If its against the CPU, I will throw my controller.

I've done that a few times also broken a few controllers that way too :cool:

monkeybutlerz 03-30-2009 01:52 AM

That pesky power plug... That's right, no remorse!

I guess it depends on circumstances, when that Robo-QB was working his magic, I wouldn't be enjoying the game and it wasn't worth playing (just elevating the blood pressure). If I feel like I'm losing fair and square it's one thing, but when I feel cheated, I just turn it off. Although I don't actually use the tripping over the power plug ploy.

I'd have answered B, but C was too well written to pass up.

monkeybutlerz 03-30-2009 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon_c993 (Post 2039360121)
I've done that a few times also broken a few controllers that way too :cool:

Unfortunately you can add me to that list lol.

afro_dogg20 03-30-2009 01:54 AM

take the loss like a man

lgxjames 03-30-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeybutlerz (Post 2039360125)
That pesky power plug... That's right, no remorse!

I guess it depends on circumstances, when that Robo-QB was working his magic, I wouldn't be enjoying the game and it wasn't worth playing (just elevating the blood pressure). If I feel like I'm losing fair and square it's one thing, but when I feel cheated, I just turn it off. Although I don't actually use the tripping over the power plug ploy.

I'd have answered B, but C was too well written to pass up.

Me and a friend use to be in franchise together, and ofcourse whenever one of us would be getting blown out we'd be laughing so hard, drool would be coming from our mouths, watching ur friend mad while getting blown out is one of the funniest things ever :lol:...so one time i had to pull the whole "made a mistake and hit the "xbox button" and "incidently and exited to the dashboard"