Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   What are/should be your teams colors? (/forums/showthread.php?t=306681)

c dizzy m baby 03-30-2009 03:06 AM

What are/should be your teams colors?

With the addition of alternate/secondary colors just to make sure Ian and Co. get them all right, what should your team's be?

Raiders: Most of the Raiders wear black and white gear, so there is no need to repeat those colors.
Team color 1: For the Raiders their Team Color Should be black for home games, and any "TC" gear should automatically change to White for away games, 80% of the players wear their gear with this color scheme.
Secondary Color: I really can't recall any players wearing any silver gear, but It is definently the best choice for their alternate color. It will be cool for created players at the least, After all it is the Silver and black baby. :cool:

That way when I choose I can pick from black, white, Black/white alternating, or Silver

SomeStrangeSin 03-30-2009 03:38 AM

Re: What are/should be your teams colors?

well i think black and white should be avail to all teams soo with that being said

49ers red/gold/black/white
falcons red/black/white
bengals orange/black/white
bears orange/blue/black/white
seahawks blue/green/grey?/black/white
raiders silver/grey/black/white
i think all team colors are a no brainer.

Tengo Juego 03-30-2009 04:33 AM

Packers:
Green(obviously)
Gold/Yellow

DeLuX 03-30-2009 04:34 AM

Chargers TC gear should be powder blue when they are in powder blue uniforms.

c dizzy m baby 03-30-2009 05:46 AM

I know this sounds really obvious, but I guess part of the question is what is the dominant color of gear worn by the team's players? Then there are some that need to be cleared up like the Raiders TC being black home/white away, and other circumstances like the Chargers fan above stated. Another Example would be how a lot of the Panthers players wear Carolina blue gear even though that could even be considered their 3rd color based off their jerseys. (Black Silver Blue.)

Tengo Juego 03-30-2009 06:01 AM

The dominant colors for the Pack are Green/Black/White/Yellow or Gold. Pretty much in that order.

oldskoolmaddenfanz27 03-30-2009 06:07 AM

Color of any player gear should be able to be changed by hue to any color imaginable. 2k8 has this when editing jersey and gear etc. Theres no reason why madden shouldnt have it.

adembroski 03-30-2009 06:07 AM

Being that black's not necessary, the 49ers should be red and gold, that simple. I'm not sure why they ever added black to their color scheme anyways... probably just someone trying to "modernize" the logo. I thought it was fine.