Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Ian,will commercial sponsorship be included in Madden (/forums/showthread.php?t=306998)

Bubstarr 03-31-2009 01:18 PM

Ian,will commercial sponsorship be included in Madden

For a more realistic feel to the atmosphere of the game. I hope that you utilize real commercial sponsors in the various stadiums. A game as popular as Madden should have their executives tripping over themselves for an opportunity to have their products in the game. As a result, a little more coin in the direction of EA should make it a no brainer.

sportzbro 03-31-2009 01:30 PM

Re: Ian,will commercial sponsorship be included in Madden

O this is weird, an "Ian, ________?" thread.

ScoobySnax 03-31-2009 02:42 PM

TJ is locking up all "Ian" threads fyi.

mjussawalla 03-31-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubstarr (Post 2039365693)
For a more realistic feel to the atmosphere of the game. I hope that you utilize real commercial sponsors in the various stadiums. A game as popular as Madden should have their executives tripping over themselves for an opportunity to have their products in the game. As a result, a little more coin in the direction of EA should make it a no brainer.

They already do dynamic ad insertion. If you play Madden 08 (maybe 09 as well) you'll see certain ads inserted (if you are connected online). Many games do this now.

I blogged about dynamic ads earlier http://www.accelteon.com/blog/2008/1...cle-available/