Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 10 Wallpapers. (/forums/showthread.php?t=307139)

MRxAmazing 03-31-2009 10:17 PM

Madden 10 Wallpapers.

Most of you have seen the wallpapers for Madden 10. And I know quite a few of you pointed out the possible Madden 10 Screenshot in the background of the Ed Reed wallpaper. So I decided to take a look at it.

If indeed this is a Madden 10 screenshot:

Then the names on the jerseys should be fixed yet again.

XtremeDunkz 03-31-2009 10:18 PM

Re: Madden 10 Wallpapers.

already addressed by Ian in the website launch thread.

MRxAmazing 03-31-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtremedunkz (Post 2039368145)
already addressed by Ian in the website launch thread.

Ahh alright. What did he say? Link me to it if you can lol.

afro_dogg20 03-31-2009 10:19 PM

he said this -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA (Post 2039368005)
RE: The Ed Reed shot...this is what happens when we have to rush to deliver something for marketing. :)

That's from a pretty busted build of the game. Player models were basically broken...not matching any of the blend shapes we gave them, and animations were all jacked too (though you can't see it that well). As we said in the other post, we do have an all new system for re-sizing the player's names, but each uniform has to be tuned independently and the Ravens actually hadn't been tuned yet so that's why you see that ugly stretching.

I 100% confident that our detail guys - Donny Moore, Mike Young, and Josh Looman - would never let an imperfection like that ship...but when you're scrambling for a marketing request often times you have to put out non-perfect shots with builds that are in really rough shape.

radatdude2 03-31-2009 10:21 PM

in another thread Ian confirmed the pics are from madden 10 but a very early build

IAN

That's from a pretty busted build of the game. Player models were basically broken...not matching any of the blend shapes we gave them, and animations were all jacked too (though you can't see it that well). As we said in the other post, we do have an all new system for re-sizing the player's names, but each uniform has to be tuned independently and the Ravens actually hadn't been tuned yet so that's why you see that ugly stretching.

I 100% confident that our detail guys - Donny Moore, Mike Young, and Josh Looman - would never let an imperfection like that ship...but when you're scrambling for a marketing request often times you have to put out non-perfect shots with builds that are in really rough shape.

cedwebb 03-31-2009 10:32 PM

I don't know if you can blow up that pic of Peterson like you did with Reed but I was looking at that one and it looks as if the socks on TJack are longer than any other player in both of those pics. It may just be the angle or how far back he is but it certainly looks as if there is a lot less white there than the rest.

MRxAmazing 03-31-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedwebb (Post 2039368272)
I don't know if you can blow up that pic of Peterson like you did with Reed but I was looking at that one and it looks as if the socks on TJack are longer than any other player in both of those pics. It may just be the angle or how far back he is but it certainly looks as if there is a lot less white there than the rest.

It's a possibility.

Derrville 03-31-2009 10:49 PM

I think jerseys move. Something that needs to be fixed is player ankles, there as big as there wrists.