Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OMT, Can this be possible in Online Dynasty for 10? (/forums/showthread.php?t=307593)

TDKing 04-02-2009 12:31 PM

OMT, Can this be possible in Online Dynasty for 10?

I hate playing the CPU. Would it be possible to have an option when you create an Online Dynasty to invite a friend to play against you as the CPU team ? You could make it a toggle when creating a dynasty... "Invite Friend to Play as CPU" on/off. Also make it so you can invite the friend to play as the CPU even if he is a member of your online dynasty. Example... My brother and I are in an online dynasty together but we would never have to play the CPU if we didn't want to. We could just keep play each other alternating control of the CPU teams.:y220:

TrevJo 04-02-2009 01:38 PM

Re: OMT, Can this be possible in Online Dynasty for 10?

I don't think a lot of people would want to do that. I know I wouldn't. I can see how there would be more interest in it for a 2-person online dynasty though. (The one I play has 6-8 people.) I wonder how many online dynasties are 2-3 people and how many are 4+ people...

mrdeth 04-02-2009 01:45 PM

You can do it already, all you have to do is switch the user to cpu team. Thats what I do for my four man dynasty. It's way better than playing the cpu.

Rivers17ncsu 04-02-2009 01:51 PM

even I been in a 2 person dynasty and never really had the interest in this.

canes21 04-02-2009 01:59 PM

Options don't hurt EA.

TDKing 04-02-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeth (Post 2039375410)
You can do it already, all you have to do is switch the user to cpu team. Thats what I do for my four man dynasty. It's way better than playing the cpu.

Please explain how you do this now. Are you constantly re-assigning users to cpu teams then back again to their original owned dynasty team ? Note this is for ONLINE dynasties.

mrdeth 04-02-2009 03:51 PM

Yes, thats it my dynasty is online

deadlyCane 04-02-2009 05:15 PM

I can see people wanting to so this. It would only work well if it were an option setup by the commission. If it weren't an option it wouldn't work because it could open things up to cheating.