Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Your Priority Addition (/forums/showthread.php?t=307781)

sportzbro 04-03-2009 03:09 AM

Your Priority Addition

Ok I'm basically combining all the threads about different things we want into this one. I made the choices the concerns that we have discussed the most, but have heard very little about from the Madden guys..sorry if I left something out.

I read a post talking about how adding one feature will more than likely result in the exclusion of another possibly down the stretch. That got me thinking what would I most want if I had to choose..

So vote for your choice, and then explain why it is the most important. Please don't go into wish-list mode.

It's a hard choice for me but I would go with equipment..its what individualizes the players. Not to mention it needs a huge upgrade. Same cleats/socks forever now..

Edit: *Custom Cameras would be under presentation. my bad for not adding that in..

DeLuX 04-03-2009 04:00 AM

Re: Your Priority Addition

Presentation, i don't think i can play another madden that has completely ignored it, the game gets boring so fast when there is no emotion or excitement in the stadium and on the field.

raphael 04-03-2009 06:35 AM

I guess I would vote for all of the possibilities mentioned.

St3fN_sTrApS 04-03-2009 06:36 AM

Great poll man. It's hard for me to pick only one, so I have yet to vote. Improvements to Franchise, and Presentation and new kick a** equipment would all be awesome additions for me to see in Madden 10!

GoToledo 04-03-2009 06:43 AM

Wow, great poll. It is very difficult picking just one, but I had to go with franchise.

briax87 04-03-2009 06:49 AM

Hard to pick just one, but i chose franchise. AI improvements would be my second choice. No point in playing franchise with the same AI as last year

Boucher 04-03-2009 07:27 AM

wheres online franchise

BrianFifaFan 04-03-2009 07:47 AM

All of the above. Really want gameplay stuff first, but franchise is just huge for me. I will say that I'm confident we'll get improvements in all of the above. Maybe not as much as we'd want in one year, but it'll be headed toward the promised land.