Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I hope this is corrected in Madden 10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=308612)

JMD 04-06-2009 04:50 PM

I hope this is corrected in Madden 10

Just played a game online Chiefs VS Pats. Moss was clearly out of bounds on this play but they gave him the TD. Couldn't even challenge it. Very frustrating , hope this type of issue is fixed for Madden 10. I won the game but I hate to give the pats free points.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/4777283

KANE699 04-06-2009 04:52 PM

Re: I hope this is corrected in Madden 10

I actually playes last night it was Moss again standing outside the endzone line to the right, then stepped in and made the touchdown catch.

I remember Ian saying it was difficult to get the illegal touching rule in, I can't remember why but it had something to do with the AI.

jimbo1215 04-06-2009 04:53 PM

catch looks clean to me. However on a different note i do hope that they fix how a WR can go out of bounds and come back in and catch it without penalty

Cusefan 04-06-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 2039391647)
Just played a game online Chiefs VS Pats. Moss was clearly out of bounds on this play but they gave him the TD. Couldn't even challenge it. Very frustrating , hope this type of issue is fixed for Madden 10. I won the game but I hate to give the pats free points.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/4777283

I agree 100%. But the thing is, sometimes players who are clearly in bounds are called out. Ian and Co. Absolutely need to rework the Challenge system. I do not have a problem with some of these calls being wrong but Please let the challenge be correct!

ScoobySnax 04-06-2009 05:06 PM

I played a game online the other day and a similar out of bounds situation came up. The guy (I assume) knew that he was out of bounds, so he paused the game right away and when he unpaused my challenge option was gone! There were too many silly loopholes like that to enjoy the game.