Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff" (/forums/showthread.php?t=308653)

bgizle 04-06-2009 07:31 PM

New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they are taking the time to talk to the fans, but I didn't take much from the blog today.

When they mention they will fix the fact that the Colts took 2 QBs in the same draft, considering they have Peyton Manning, I didn't jump out my chair and do flips like most people.

Silly me...:confused:

jfsolo 04-06-2009 07:33 PM

Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-new-blog.html

adembroski 04-06-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizle (Post 2039392551)
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they are taking the time to talk to the fans, but I didn't take much from the blog today.

When they mention they will fix the fact that the Colts took 2 QBs in the same draft, considering they have Peyton Manning, I didn't jump out my chair and do flips like most people.

Silly me...:confused:

And this couldn't have been posted in any of the other blog related threads?

bowdown2shadi 04-06-2009 07:33 PM

What do you expect? Its April man, I loved the blog. Just to know they fixed all those things, really makes the franchise that much better.

sportzbro 04-06-2009 07:34 PM

im in some sort of forum hell with all these threads.

Echopax 04-06-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BORN4CORN (Post 2039392580)
im in some sort of forum hell with all these threads.

Tell me the address of the house you're being forced to respond to these threads in and I'll be sure to call law enforcement.

On a serious note, I'm quite disappointed as well, as I've already stated in multiple threads. With Madden, why is it that every damn year all of the new content is actually just fixing past ****-ups?

It's getting old. :google:

bgizle 04-06-2009 07:42 PM

I realize that there are a couple of other threads with the same thoughts, but just figured I'd make a new one.

KANE699 04-06-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echopax (Post 2039392600)
Tell me the address of the house you're being forced to respond to these threads in and I'll be sure to call law enforcement.

On a serious note, I'm quite disappointed as well, as I've already stated in multiple threads. With Madden, why is it that every damn year all of the new content is actually just fixing past ****-ups?

It's getting old. :google:

With the past games being so f*cked up wouldn't it make sense to fix the bullcrap that was wrong in the game before, before moving on and adding on to it, just like he stated in the blog?

Jesus christ read people.

Ortiz left the game in shambles, and 09 was a decent step in the right direction and madden 10 is going to be a giant leap forward from what I've seen so far.

I don't think I have heard a developer say maybe next year once.

That makes me feel great.