Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   When will we get to hear something about presentation? (/forums/showthread.php?t=309539)

boxtrev 04-09-2009 10:50 PM

When will we get to hear something about presentation?

EA, you have an ESPN license so use it! I am expecting a lot from you this year in terms of presentation. Instead of the three or four different shots of the stadium to start the game, give us specific team entrances! Also, the game should have a "broadcast" feel to it, which means: graphic display banners, score ticker, ESPN logo above score and game clock, pregame breakdown and analysis, halftime report, postgame interviews and celebration. Come on EA, we have been asking for this for a long time!

Boucher 04-09-2009 10:55 PM

Re: When will we get to hear something about presentation?

Asking doesnt mean getting when your dealing with this crew

bigwill33 04-10-2009 12:34 AM

Re: When will we get to hear something about presentation?

I agree, but to put some of your questions to rest I can tell you this; The EA deal with ESPN has really nothing to do with implementing their presentation into games. It is more of allowing them access to online shows like Mike and Mike in the Morning and Sportscenter etc. so that they may have them streaming on the EA servers.

What it boils down to is about the biggest waste of money in media history.

Still, this (and most all EA) game(s) needs so much in terms of presentation. It is an area that lacks and has since the jump to the "next gen" systems.