Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   What is a Groundbreaking New Feature? (/forums/showthread.php?t=310831)

FadeEmAll 04-14-2009 10:10 AM

What is a Groundbreaking New Feature?

I am curious to know what everyone's impression of a "Groundbreaking" new feature is, and if they think there will be one in Madden this year.

IMHO, a groundbreaking new feature is a feature that has not been seen before in a sports game, and is appearing for the first time. The only "Groundbreaking" new feature I've seen in a while is NBA Live DNA. What do you all think?

LBzrule 04-14-2009 10:13 AM

Re: What is a Groundbreaking New Feature?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadeEmAll (Post 2039424189)
I am curious to know what everyone's impression of a "Groundbreaking" new feature is, and if they think there will be one in Madden this year.

IMHO, a groundbreaking new feature is a feature that has not been seen before in a sports game, and is appearing for the first time. The only "Groundbreaking" new feature I've seen in a while is NBA Live DNA. What do you all think?

They will have some and at this point we can't be more specific than that. Although now that I think about the word "feature," I might have misunderstood the question.

Glorious Arc 04-14-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBzrule (Post 2039424197)
They will have some and at this point we can't be more specific than that.

:love:

In short, why must you tease us lol

KANE699 04-14-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glorious Arc (Post 2039424204)
:love:

In short, why must you tease us lol

Cause we know how it feels to be Ian now, and its slighty amusing for some of us. :cool:

kindella2 04-14-2009 10:23 AM

i hope its online franchise to go with NCAA OD.

Glorious Arc 04-14-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANE699 (Post 2039424214)
Cause we know how it feels to be Ian now, and its slighty amusing for some of us. :cool:

:freddy: Now will you tell us haha

I understand about the NDA. It sucks but Im sure we will all live. My question is this though...How many of the 8 have gone and pre-ordered madden now?

Didnt Ian say the dog pile for a fumble was the new feature they were adding in that wasnt in anything before?

Or by feature did you mean Online Franchise ect ect?

breakcore 04-14-2009 10:25 AM

The groundbreaking feature is the handwarmers. The physics on the hands are so life like when they get cold with the shivers. Then you rapidly push b or x to play the mini game to stick the hands in the warmer to warm the hands.

Anyways I hope the groundbreaking features make madden give us something to remember.

Breakcore

djordan 04-14-2009 10:27 AM

I doubt its a online franchise...

I think its dynamic weather along with players leaving body prints in snow when tackled.

LOL @ Breakcore