Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Why do you need to wait to see if Madden is 'good' before you buy it? (/forums/showthread.php?t=311343)

CVELL 04-16-2009 02:43 AM

Why do you need to wait to see if Madden is 'good' before you buy it?

Just feel like kicking off some nonsense.

But seriously, I dont understand. What dictates weather you play Madden or not? Refs on the field? Camera Angles? Alternate Uniforms?

Not me. To me, there's a difference between what I want in Madden, and what I need in Madden. The 1st reason I'm on this site monitoring the process is because I don't care what they do, I'm going to buy Madden 10, (already have) and stay up all night playing it, skipping work like its a Holiday.

I apply my Gameplan to Madden, then break down the game based off of what I see on Sunday's. Some of you guys sound like you need to check to find money plays to beat scrubs before you can enjoy the game.

Try this, play your first 5 games on-line and see if YOUR Game is the problem. Then hit the practice field and come get right. Just a suggestion.

I've never played 2k5, and think the 2k5 rejects are players that sucked at Madden back before it went arcadish a.k.a "The Forgotten Years".

Just joking, but the 2k5 comparisons are lame. oh yeah, IMO.

Will Madden be 'perfect' this year? No. Thats like saying racism is going to end because my President is Black. I'm putting my money up for the process of change. Ian and the Team are putting themselves out there by talking about all these 'changes'. Where's the support? Can they do it? IDK, but I do know this is how it gets done.

Thank you for your time, feedback is welcomed and encouraged.

CVELL - G'Tag on PS3 & Xbox Live

mKoz26 04-16-2009 03:04 AM

Re: Why do you need to wait to see if Madden is 'good' before you buy it?

Oh boy, this should be good. I can't wait for some reactions to the 2k5 comments.

adembroski 04-16-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CVELL (Post 2039432713)

I've never played 2k5, and think the 2k5 rejects are players that sucked at Madden back before it went arcadish a.k.a "The Forgotten Years".

Wow... dude, go get 2k5. You can probably find it for a buck if you're in any decent sized town. You owe it to yourself, trust me.

This thread is going to get ugly.

bowdown2shadi 04-16-2009 03:21 AM

2k5 isn't for everyone, but I loved it :)

Yeah, EA will get my money either way, but tons of people will wait because of the way EA played us before.

But again, this is a different team making the game.

SouthernBrick 04-16-2009 03:24 AM

Wow i'm not even gunna get up in this one its to late to be arguing.

I will say this. Just play 2k5, it doesn't even have to be 2k5 get 2k8 and while the graphics are not the greastest the physics and presentation by 2k are well respected unlike recent madden's.

I already have madden pre ordered, and i'm going to buy madden. Doesn't neccesarily mean its going to be a good game (which I believe it will be) ,but people just have to wait because its there choice. Just because your already going to buy it doesn't mean the next person will and it also doesn't mean its going to be a good game. Have a nice night...Meanie lol j/k calm down buddy...:wink:

Bgamer90 04-16-2009 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adembroski (Post 2039432749)
This thread is going to get ugly.

Yeah, there's all types of stuff people could take the wrong way and plus, on top of that he said he never played 2k5 lol.

mKoz26 04-16-2009 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bgamer90 (Post 2039432760)
Yeah, there's all types of stuff people could take the wrong way and plus, on top of that he said he never played 2k5 lol.

Nice GIF. Hardcore roll lol.

blklightning 04-16-2009 03:55 AM

it's pretty simple- madden has been the suck for the last four installments. so, it's hard to just go out and buy it based on its reputation alone. but if that's your thing, whatever. hell, i traded '09 in last month. until now, i've never even gotten rid of a madden game. hope things change with '10.