Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=311896)

kbigmike2121 04-17-2009 07:35 PM

Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

Is there anyway that this year we will be able to switch teams in Franchise mode after a season?

lgxjames 04-17-2009 07:47 PM

Re: Franchise Mode Question for Madden 10

when could u not??

(Excuse my ignorance, I haven't played madden since 2006, 2010 might be my reunion year)

kbigmike2121 04-17-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgxjames (Post 2039439557)
when could u not??

(Excuse my ignorance, I haven't played madden since 2006, 2010 might be my reunion year)

Well from what I can remember you couldn't in Madden 08 and 09. So im hoping that I'm able to in Madden NFL 10

rckinAPhilliezhat 04-17-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbigmike2121 (Post 2039439510)
Is there anyway that this year we will be able to switch teams in Franchise mode after a season?

I hope so..back on last gen I used to build an all around dominate team..than try to pick up one of the worst teams and see if can eventually make them better than the monster I created..Pretty fun.

g2thecore 04-17-2009 08:55 PM

Believe it or not, but I never knew that was ever possible....You learn something new everyday, huh?

nightcreeper 04-17-2009 09:01 PM

now i really need a answer for this one

mikeveli20 04-18-2009 12:18 AM

You could definitely do it on past gen. In the offseason there was a menu option for Change Owners and then you could select a new team. I've been asking for this feature in next gen for the past couple of years. I've had it in all my wishlists, I've sent Ian and Donny PMs and I've responded in every topic I've come across that relates to it. So far I haven't heard one way or another if it will be in Madden 10.

I hope Ian, Dorry or Josh come across this thread and are able to get us an answer or see that it's something people want and put it in to the game if it's not already. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Since you can already have multiple user teams in a franchise, it would just be a matter of adding a menu option in the offseason to control those. Fingers crossed.

Cnada 04-18-2009 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeveli20 (Post 2039440441)
You could definitely do it on past gen. In the offseason there was a menu option for Change Owners and then you could select a new team. I've been asking for this feature in next gen for the past couple of years. I've had it in all my wishlists, I've sent Ian and Donny PMs and I've responded in every topic I've come across that relates to it. So far I haven't heard one way or another if it will be in Madden 10.

I hope Ian, Dorry or Josh come across this thread and are able to get us an answer or see that it's something people want and put it in to the game if it's not already. Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to add. Since you can already have multiple user teams in a franchise, it would just be a matter of adding a menu option in the offseason to control those. Fingers crossed.

To me it doesnt matter if i want to change team i start again since theres no mechanism for replacing the elites 99 ovr that retire the game becomes how should i say "less real" , Draftable Fullbacks anyone??