Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Will Madden Moments make a return in Madden 10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=312155)

SouthernBrick 04-18-2009 03:47 PM

Will Madden Moments make a return in Madden 10

Me personally I like the madden moments. Although some were easy there were some that was difficult.

Do you think this mode makes a return in M10?

g2thecore 04-18-2009 03:51 PM

Re: Will Madden Moments make a return in Madden 10

I don't see why not. I agree with you, some of them were a true challenge. It wouldn't be a big deal if they were to remove them, but I would love to see them again.

SouthernBrick 04-18-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g2thecore (Post 2039442094)
I don't see why not. I agree with you, some of them were a true challenge. It wouldn't be a big deal if they were to remove them, but I would love to see them again.

Yeah I agree, I definitely wouldn't miss the madden moments but they are fun and challenging to play.

PGaither84 04-18-2009 04:04 PM

If they are done right for once. Nothing ruins this feature more than inaccurate rosters. The best example when this topic has be talked about before is the Monday Night overtime win by the Packers over the Broncos. Gimme some Aaron Rodgers instead of Favre! Oh yeah! ;)

How about the Patriots Superbowl defeat when Shocky is in the lineup and Michael Strahan is retired. Talk about realisim and getting you into the moment. Finally, the complete lack of excitement in the presnetation department of 09 made these boring as well.

We'll see how M10 is, but with incorrect rosters and poor presentation, i know I won't care about them.

xblake16x 04-18-2009 04:09 PM

i just feel like alot of that disk space could be used better elsewhere. in reading the thread that has all the updates, it says things were cut because of disk space...

i think they should do more of an all time moments instead of just last year. how much cooler would that be if we got to replay moments of the past, such as 'the drive' or 'the catch' or 'the emmaculate reception'. But instead we just get plays that might be good but just not as extraordinary or important as past plays.

NoSubs 04-18-2009 04:12 PM

Personally, I played a few of them but it was not really my thing so I stopped. I do not anticipate playing them if they are in Madden 10.

dasg 04-18-2009 04:35 PM

I ve never played madden momments waste of time and space IMO...

SouthernBrick 04-18-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xblake16x (Post 2039442160)
i just feel like alot of that disk space could be used better elsewhere. in reading the thread that has all the updates, it says things were cut because of disk space...

i think they should do more of an all time moments instead of just last year. how much cooler would that be if we got to replay moments of the past, such as 'the drive' or 'the catch' or 'the emmaculate reception'. But instead we just get plays that might be good but just not as extraordinary or important as past plays.

Yeah I definitely would like it to be used else where. i know I won't miss it, it was just fun to play though.

I would love to do some past superbowls. Like when Kurt warner was on the Rams vs the Titans. That last tackle goal line stop.