Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Hockey Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   *~* America's Capitals*~* A Washington Capitals Dynasty (NHL '09) (/forums/showthread.php?t=312372)

GoldenJet 04-19-2009 10:21 AM

*~* America's Capitals*~* A Washington Capitals Dynasty (NHL '09)

"Hey there, we're here with Ron Maclean and Don Cherry with exciting news on the Washington Capitals"

Don: Well, I'm not sure if I should be shocked or not, because there are two reasons. The number one reason is that George McPhee has done a great job other than that fire sale that saw some great guys like Gonchar, Jagr and Bondra leave Washington but re-built behind Ovechkin, bringing the speedy russians Alexander Semin and Sergei Fedorov and to see this guy fired by Ted Leonsis, the owner of the Caps. Or if I should be shocked by the guy they hired to replace Leonsis.

Ron: That's so true. The Washington Capitals fired General Manager George McPhee in order to hire former NHLer Jason Skyland to replace him. Skyland mysteriously fled the hockey scene after 5 magnifecent years with the Detroit Red Wings, Colorado Avalanche and the New Jersey Devils. Don, what'd you think about this 23 year old being hired the Capitals.

Don: Well, I loved the kid during his career, he could drive to the net and you could he'd most of the time put it in, he could make some great tape-to-tape passes and could easily lay out hits and he was so stable that he reminded me of Jaromir Jagr.

Ron: Well, that's all the time we have, now back to the Rangers in Pittsburgh, it's Game 1. Have a great game everybody.

GoldenJet 04-19-2009 10:40 AM

Re: *~* America's Capitals*~* A Washington Capitals Dynasty (NHL '09)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#cf142d><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Alex
Ovechkin
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Nicklas
Backstrom
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Eric
Fehr
0 G, 0 A

</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Alexander
Semin
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Sergei
Fedorov
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Brooks
Laich
0 G, 0 A

</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Tomas
Fleischmann
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Boyd
Gordon
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Chris
Clark
0 G, 0 A
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Matt
Bradley
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Dave
Steckel
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Donald
Brashear
0 G, 0 A
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#cf142d><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Mike
Green
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Shaone
Morrisonn
0 G, 0 A
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Tom
Poti
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD>Jeff
Schultz
0 G, 0 A
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Milan
Jurcina
0 G, 0 A
</TD><TD align=middle>Karl
Alzner
0 G, 0 A
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE height=264 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=824 bgColor=#cf142d><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD>
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>Brent Johnson</TD><TD>Jose Theodore
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>0-0 0 SO

</TD><TD>0-0, 0 SO
</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>0.00 GAA
</TD><TD>0.00 GAA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

star king3 04-19-2009 01:40 PM

Nice to see one up again try using NBC instead of the CANADIAN broadcasting company and maybe use the real lines of Ovy Backstrom Kozlov, Semin Federov Nylander, Fleischman Laich Fehr(maybe Brashear) and Bardley Steckel Gordon. also Pothier is in for Schultz and Varlamov is in for Johnson and Erskine for Alzner. just a couple sugestions (I know the lines cause I`m following the caps in the playoffs watching all games.)

GoldenJet 04-19-2009 07:48 PM

Quit telling me how to do my job please. And, there are American teams on Canadian broadcasting you know.

star king3 04-19-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenJet (Post 2039446745)
Quit telling me how to do my job please. And, there are American teams on Canadian broadcasting you know.

dude chill they were just suggestions and CBC only had the Yzerman jersey retirement and playoff games.

Millennium 04-19-2009 09:14 PM

When you copy and paste HTML from my dynasty, you should at least check it to get the formatting right.

GoldenJet 04-20-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millennium (Post 2039447155)
When you copy and paste HTML from my dynasty, you should at least check it to get the formatting right.

Sorry man, I pretty much just copied yours and took off Gaborik. And Graham, I've watched CBC and hockey night in canada all my life, I've seen two American teams go at it being Broadcasted on a Canadian broadcaster. Sheesh. Sorry if I'm bickering Millenium but I've got no choice right now.

Millennium 04-20-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenJet (Post 2039450118)
Sorry man, I pretty much just copied yours and took off Gaborik. And Graham, I've watched CBC and hockey night in canada all my life, I've seen two American teams go at it being Broadcasted on a Canadian broadcaster. Sheesh. Sorry if I'm bickering Millenium but I've got no choice right now.

I would rather you use your own tables, because the next thing I don't want to see is you using the boxscores I made.

The bickering is done with.