Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating (/forums/showthread.php?t=312400)

H1DR03L3KTRIC 04-19-2009 12:54 PM

Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Just wanted to tell the guys that were invited to the game test, that based upon your reaction to the OP's thread and your poor response I would do everything possible to make sure you never get a chance to go and test Madden again. ASSHATS!

Golden28 04-19-2009 01:10 PM

Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

IB4L

shotgun styles 04-19-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden28 (Post 2039445106)
IB4L

:nono:

H1DR03L3KTRIC 04-19-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813 (Post 2039445097)
they signed contracts saying that they couldnt talk about certain things you stupid complete idiot. you should be banned

Maybe you should sign a contract saying you cant talk at all. Seriously what is going to happen to them if they talk about Madden 10. I mean isn't that the whole point to sending these guys. I am sorry but I am very bothered by the way that thread was handled by the guys that went.

countryboy 04-19-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H1DR03L3KTRIC (Post 2039445123)
Maybe you should sign a contract saying you cant talk at all. Seriously what is going to happen to them if they talk about Madden 10. I mean isn't that the whole point to sending these guys. I am sorry but I am very bothered by the way that thread was handled by the guys that went.

the whole point of sending the guys was to get feedback from the hardcore fans in hopes of bettering the game. And its seems that is what is occuring.

And what could happen to these guys? They could be sued. This community day event is no different than the normal one that occurs later in the process thats attended by the "media". They can't talk about the game either until given the go-ahead by EA. Its like that for every game and every company that does a Community Day event. Its the same thing that happened with the Show this year.

Just be patient and glad that some of the biggest critics and most knowledgable guys in terms of football got to attend the community day event.

Golden28 04-19-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotgun styles (Post 2039445109)

Jukeman 04-19-2009 01:25 PM

*Sigh*

I remember OS used to be full with helpful people....Now its just.....

I'll just vist the off topic forums.....

SageInfinite 04-19-2009 01:27 PM

SMH....