Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Stadium Inaccuracies (/forums/showthread.php?t=312640)

No_Balla 04-20-2009 05:00 PM

Stadium Inaccuracies

1 Attachment(s)
I loved seeing the Madden Community interaction between hardcore sim gamers and the developers. It seemed that almost all of the feedback was gameplay focused, which was to be expected. It's great to see EA taken in a new direction and have our opinions heard and directly affect the product so quickly.

With all that said some little thing's have been bothering me since Next Gen Madden started, and was wondering if it could be removed. This is some of the inaccuracies in stadiums, particularly the Superdome. In 09, near the endzone there is still pics of Joe Horn, Duece Mcallister, and Aaron Brooks. I believe these were put in last gen and have never been removed since. I would like to hear community feedback on some of the smaller details of your stadiums that you feel are inaccurate.

Attachment 14420

ElDoceHombre 04-20-2009 05:18 PM

Re: Stadium Inaccuracies

LOL...For Qwest field there are so many problems. The view is showing the field as if you were from the northeast perspective and looking southwest, but they rotated it around so you are actually looking north, and for some reason the space needle is practically next door...

The Space Needle and all the tall buildings are actually NORTH of the stadium...drrrrrrrr

fourthreemafia 04-20-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElDoceHombre (Post 2039451016)
LOL...For Qwest field there are so many problems. The view is showing the field as if you were from the northeast perspective and looking southwest, but they rotated it around so you are actually looking north, and for some reason the space needle is practically next door...

The Space Needle and all the tall buildings are actually NORTH of the stadium...drrrrrrrr

Doesnt matter since they arent doing exterior stadium shots this year.

And thats really nitpicky seeing as how you only see the outside shots for a few seconds.

dougdeuce 04-20-2009 05:43 PM

all of the exterior shots were pretty generic anyway and if you can't get them right then they shouldn't be there anyway. I say good riddance

TJdaSportsGuy 04-20-2009 06:24 PM

Hey guys,

I'm sure it's too late in the game to fix any stadium inaccuracies this year. I'm also sure that when the time is right, there will be a thread dedicated to that very topic. Until then, no reason for this thread to live.