Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   NFL Draft Pics? (/forums/showthread.php?t=312656)

dbshady 04-20-2009 05:56 PM

NFL Draft Pics?

Hey, I know in previous years, Madden would always do screenshots for the 1st round draft picks and their new team. I hope they still do it, I dont know?

But if they do, man, I would love to see some nice screens. I see the handtowels, the new gloves, sidelines... lets put some of this in these screens. Some of these old NFL Draft Pics were pretty weak. All im asking is add some stuff we want to see... Malcom Jenkins covering T.O on the Bills, or TJ on the Hawks. A lineman blocking Albert on the Skins, Atlernate Jerseys, Sideline shots, New equipment (facesmasks, gloves) ect.

Also, Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while.... Has anyone heard about the Bluff, is it sill the hold down A (********, Dont know why they ever changed it) or did they bring back the tap X(Y?)... you can just keep clicking it everytime you see a play you liked. It was awsome, I mean, you know, maybe a Bluff that you could actual bluff a different formation! (hold A... stupid)

Oh yeah, and Eye Black? Please, oh please give me some next gen Eye Black... some of those faces look pretty bad, eye black and a visor or too really clear up some ugly faces.

Sorry, just catching up.

da ThRONe 04-20-2009 06:01 PM

Re: NFL Draft Pics?

How about Matthew Stafford with one sleeve?

dbshady 04-20-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da ThRONe (Post 2039451284)
How about Matthew Stafford with one sleeve?

Yeah! Give me some of that... They have a week to work on em... Id sleep in the EA bathroom stall and do them 24 hours a day unpaid if they let me! I just want to see some quality Picks. That are going to tell us something about the game every new one we see.

Donny_Moore 04-20-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbshady (Post 2039451253)
Hey, I know in previous years, Madden would always do screenshots for the 1st round draft picks and their new team. I hope they still do it, I dont know?

But if they do, man, I would love to see some nice screens. I see the handtowels, the new gloves, sidelines... lets put some of this in these screens. Some of these old NFL Draft Pics were pretty weak. All im asking is add some stuff we want to see... Malcom Jenkins covering T.O on the Bills, or TJ on the Hawks. A lineman blocking Albert on the Skins, Atlernate Jerseys, Sideline shots, New equipment (facesmasks, gloves) ect.

Also, Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while.... Has anyone heard about the Bluff, is it sill the hold down A (********, Dont know why they ever changed it) or did they bring back the tap X(Y?)... you can just keep clicking it everytime you see a play you liked. It was awsome, I mean, you know, maybe a Bluff that you could actual bluff a different formation! (hold A... stupid)

Oh yeah, and Eye Black? Please, oh please give me some next gen Eye Black... some of those faces look pretty bad, eye black and a visor or too really clear up some ugly faces.

Sorry, just catching up.

Make sure you check out

http://maddennfl.easports.com/home.action

This Satuday afternoon. We are not only releasing the rookies in pics, we are also releasing all of their Madden 10 rating info.

It's going to be a big event for us, getting really excited about it. We will be on the air live for the complete first and second rounds!

Tune in!

Donny