Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This... (/forums/showthread.php?t=313136)

Football4lyfe 04-22-2009 09:25 PM

I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNZd...rom=PL&index=3

Almost instantly I was flooded with thoughts from this time last year.

When this video came out it looked like Madden 09 was the real deal, I all but traded in my NFL 2K5 card for a EA badge because it looked so promising. Then I thought about just last night when I popped Madden 09 in and wondered who could actually enjoy that game.

I still have some type of hope if only because of Ian and his work thus far but seeing this video just reminded me not to get caught up in the hype machine like I have been for the past few months.

Sorry EA but its just like that, I really want your game to be sick but it is what it is....

Reggie16 04-22-2009 09:27 PM

Re: I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This...

kthx

Tito78 04-22-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Football4lyfe (Post 2039461904)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNZd...rom=PL&index=3

Almost instantly I was flooded with thoughts from this time last year.

When this video came out it looked like Madden 09 was the real deal, I all but traded in my NFL 2K5 card for a EA badge because it looked so promising. Then I thought about just last night when I popped Madden 09 in and wondered who could actually enjoy that game.

I still have some type of hope if only because of Ian and his work thus far but seeing this video just reminded me not to get caught up in the hype machine like I have been for the past few months.

Sorry EA but its just like that, I really want your game to be sick but it is what it is....

why would you get excited by that vid ?:google:

nuckles2k2 04-22-2009 09:34 PM

There's a diff between a hype machine and substantial info. The Madden 10 hype machine hasn't "officially" started yet...you'll know when it does. We've been getting solid "behind the scenes" info.

You show us a video of a bunch of tackles from Madden 09 being showed to a hyped up tune. Where's Madden 10's? When Madden 10 has that video then the hype has begun.

Football4lyfe 04-22-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2 (Post 2039461962)
There's a diff between a hype machine and substantial info. The Madden 10 hype machine hasn't "officially" started yet...you'll know when it does. We've been getting solid "behind the scenes" info.

You show us a video of a bunch of tackles from Madden 09 being showed to a hyped up tune. Where's Madden 10's? When Madden 10 has that video then the hype has begun.

Unlike the two who posted above y great point your right we havent seen the hype machine yet but like I said I still have hope

CLEAR17 04-22-2009 09:40 PM

Delete this thread

Ian and the guys are an entire new team. If you don't like the hype leave...quit reading stuff. Your putting down a game that doesn't release til august based off last years game.

Last years game was made by David "arcade" Ortiz. Name one feature that Ortiz brought to Madden that you enjoyed.

Im not trying to bash you personally, but everyday someone comes on saying Madden is gonna fail at this or that. We have not seen gameplay, presentation, or anything major. We have about 5-8 screenshots.

krc1130 04-22-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLEAR17 (Post 2039461993)
Delete this thread

Ian and the guys are an entire new team. If you don't like the hype leave...quit reading stuff. Your putting down a game that doesn't release til august based off last years game.

Last years game was made by David "arcade" Ortiz. Name one feature that Ortiz brought to Madden that you enjoyed.

Im not trying to bash you personally, but everyday someone comes on saying Madden is gonna fail at this or that. We have not seen gameplay, presentation, or anything major. We have about 5-8 screenshots.

Ring Builder lol jk

CLEAR17 04-22-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krc1130 (Post 2039462016)
Ring Builder lol jk

This gave me another idea.

How many of the "numerous features" that David Ortiz's Madden games will stay in the game with this new dev team?

I never liked superstar mode, some like it, some love it. It could've been a great feature, but after they created it they never changed it.