Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal (/forums/showthread.php?t=313410)

Solidice 04-24-2009 12:59 AM

NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

IGN has just posted an article detailing the new Teambuilder mode for NCAA Football 10.

Quote:

"This time around Create-a-School (TeamBuilder) is all web-based and operated from your PC. Pigskin fanatics can hop onto TeamBuilder.com, (once the site is live) sign in with their EA Sports ID, and then get down to the nitty gritty of designing the look and attributes for their school. EA Sports was kind enough to create IGN University (average GPA 1.1) to give us a look at just how deep the creation goes.

There are hundreds of pieces to every uniform and many can be tuned to your liking. From the stripes on your pants to whether your logo appears on the helmet or your uniform number (ala Alabama), there's a lot of depth there. There are more than 70 base styles for your uni and 11 different logo placements aside from the helmet designs that I just mentioned. There's less customizability to the pants, but it's a similar mechanic. As fun as it is to fiddle with the look of your uniforms, what really impressed me was the freedom afforded to nailing down a team logo."

moylan1234 04-24-2009 01:06 AM

Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

awesome

JerseySuave4 04-24-2009 01:06 AM

oh man i cannot wait, this has me very excited for the game. I love doing creative stuff like this.

Tengo Juego 04-24-2009 01:14 AM

VERY cool. Cant wait to create a school. Gotta start brainstorming on what I can make.

JerseySuave4 04-24-2009 01:18 AM

just saw the Texas marching band on the field in the video on ign, man this game is look gooooood

stoncold32 04-24-2009 01:19 AM

I dont see myself using this, but I will admit that it is cool.

Especially seeing that pic with the customized logo on the field and on the helmet.

Squeezee12 04-24-2009 01:27 AM

Very excited for this!!! Im a little worried it wont be as indepth (only with the helmet, as far as logo placement and stripes). But I will take anything and this is def beyond anything!!!! I cant wait til the website gets active so I can start right away. Wish it could be more than 12 schools but I knew that would be the limit.

gamecox3 04-24-2009 01:38 AM

I wish you didn't have to do it from the computer... Hopefully uploading isn't a pain.