Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Player Momentum (/forums/showthread.php?t=313578)

Americas Team1 04-24-2009 07:13 PM

Player Momentum

I love what i've seen so far and would like to say thanks to Ian and the entire madden team for listening to what we've had to say BUT..The way players run in madden isnt that realistic. I'd like to see some MOMENTUM.I mean theres no momentum at all.2k did a great job of it and a very good job with the QB.If madden could do that then the gameplay would be alot more realistic. I know they're workin hard on making madden a realistic game but if there isnt any player momentum then it wont be a realistic game. But I think Ian said that the trailer was made around the same time as CD so IDK they could have changed it.

DBoweshow8282 04-24-2009 07:24 PM

Re: Player Momentum

You are correct...Player momentum and physics are extremely important in creating a realalistic football game. After seeing the trailer i cant help but worry a bit about if we will have realalistic physics and momentum in M10.

dannydufflebags 04-24-2009 07:29 PM

So far I haven't seen any of it, and this topic has been harped on forever, so I am not sure what the problem is.

Americas Team1 04-24-2009 07:32 PM

I liked alot of what I saw in the trailer but I didnt really see a pocket forming after the snap and there wasnt player momentum.But I think he said that the trailer was made around the same time as CD so maybe they changed some of it.

JB0B0 04-24-2009 07:39 PM

there was no momentum in the trailer....i couldve sworn we had a blog made specially for momentum....

DBoweshow8282 04-24-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Americas Team1 (Post 2039472360)
I liked alot of what I saw in the trailer but I didnt really see a pocket forming after the snap and there wasnt player momentum.But I think he said that the trailer was made around the same time as CD so maybe they changed some of it.

It would be interesting to hear from some of the guys that went to the CD on what they thought about how player momentum looked when they played it compared to how it looked in the trailer. Im hoping we arent seeing realalistic momentum because the trailer is being played on rookie but who knows..i just hope they spend a lot of time tuning this aspect of the game as it is one of my BIGGEST issues with madden in past years.

Americas Team1 04-24-2009 07:43 PM

There could have been momentum and we just didnt see it but it didnt look like there was any to me.