Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 10: Risk Reward Game Planning revealed & Pre- Game Entrances! (/forums/showthread.php?t=313583)

WolverinesFinest 04-24-2009 07:35 PM

NCAA Football 10: Risk Reward Game Planning revealed & Pre- Game Entrances!

2 Attachment(s)
the attached files display evidence of the "all new risk reward game planing" and pre-game band!

P.S.: is it me or does the baclground of the satdium look amazing

Brnto4life 04-24-2009 07:41 PM

Re: NCAA Football 10: Risk Reward Game Planning revealed & Pre- Game Entrances!

Noticed this too. I love the idea, but like all EA ideas, I'll wait to see just how big of an impact it has in the actual game.

boxtrev 04-24-2009 07:45 PM

Man, I saw the title of this post and got all excited. I thought you actually had new information. Don't lie and say pre game entrances have been revealed when you are speculating.

If anything, that video concerned me because it just showed a couple of quick shots of the stadium (ala NCAA 08, 09 ad nauseum) and then went to the coin toss. That does not bode well for pregame presentation.

WolverinesFinest 04-24-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxtrev (Post 2039472426)
Man, I saw the title of this post and got all excited. I thought you actually had new information. Don't lie and say pre game entrances have been revealed when you are speculating.

If anything, that video concerned me because it just showed a couple of quick shots of the stadium (ala NCAA 08, 09 ad nauseum) and then went to the coin toss. That does not bode well for pregame presentation.

look at the pic with the band being on the field...think for a second before I inform you........

are there players on the sidelines.....NO

Brnto4life 04-24-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxtrev (Post 2039472426)

I'm pretty sure Ben Haumiller was pressing 'A' on the controller to skip most of the pregame so that we wouldn't see it.

boxtrev 04-24-2009 07:56 PM

Ok. Perhaps I came across too strongly. I just mean don't make a thread with a title like this. It's misleading at best. I do see the picture. I just want to manage my expectations and not get my hopes up when we don't know anything yet.

Besides, the bands usually come out during halftime not in the pregame warmups. I, like you, hope there are pregame entrances (Clemson running down the hill, Tennessee running through the T, players running through banners,etc.) and a halftime show. I just don't know what exactly we will get yet.

I have often wondered why EA doesn't make a mid-season patch update that would include improvements to presentation and gameplay (halftime show, weekly studio show, etc. etc.). I'd download it and I'd be willing to even pay a modest price like 10-20 dollars. It could be an expansion pack of sorts. Oh well. I guess that's what NCAA 11 is for. Why make 20 bucks when you can do all those things and make 60?

Brnto4life 04-24-2009 07:58 PM

I don't know about other schools, but Texas' marching band sets up in pre-game and the players run out of the tunnel through smoke and into the 'T' that the band forms.

Allaboutme 04-24-2009 08:12 PM

Where can i see more pics/info on this? Do you have a link?