Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Having EA make a football game is like having Al Davis as the owner of your team. (/forums/showthread.php?t=313587)

DHB_8 04-24-2009 07:56 PM

Having EA make a football game is like having Al Davis as the owner of your team.

You want them to succeed but know they won't.

g2thecore 04-24-2009 07:58 PM

Re: Having EA make a football game is like having Al Davis as the owner of your team.

I believe that's called trolling.....I see you're not taking my advice......Good luck.

DHB_8 04-24-2009 07:59 PM

Re: Having EA make a football game is like having Al Davis as the owner of your team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by g2thecore (Post 2039472489)
I believe that's called trolling.....I see you're not taking my advice......Good luck.

How is that trolling?

Madden has been horrible since coming on to the next gen.

It's not trolling, it's called comparing.

adembroski 04-24-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHB_8 (Post 2039472496)
How is that trolling?

This, alone, is the second utterly pointless thread you've made that makes no specific point but just talks ****. Make an argument, make a point, or STFU and GTFO. "Madden Sucks" does not qualify.

DHB_8 04-24-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adembroski (Post 2039472507)
This, alone, is the second utterly pointless thread you've made that makes no specific point but just talks ****. Make an argument, make a point, or STFU and GTFO. "Madden Sucks" does not qualify.

Madden '06(next gen): Sucked.

Madden '07: Sucked.

Madden '08: Sucked.

Madden '09: Sucked.

Point: Quit getting suckered into their lies. It's like getting excited for an Al Davis draft pick or trade.

Boucher 04-24-2009 08:03 PM

My god

thecougarbear 04-24-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHB_8 (Post 2039472496)
How is that trolling?

*Sigh* Read the TOS.

This post/ thread is not productive at all. Say something productive. Ian and company are on here almost every day, watching, reading, trying to please us, and, moreover, trying to make a realistic football game.

If you have constructive feedback, write to your heart's content. If you don't, you are not really helping at all, and we don't really need it around.

Cpre5 04-24-2009 08:04 PM

or John York