Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Fallon's Show vs the Trailer (/forums/showthread.php?t=313662)

JB0B0 04-25-2009 02:59 AM

Fallon's Show vs the Trailer

Which did you like more?

fourthreemafia 04-25-2009 03:02 AM

Re: Fallon's Show vs the Trailer

Fallon...only because you got to see actual gameplay and presentation features.

JB0B0 04-25-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fourthreemafia (Post 2039474398)
Fallon...only because you got to see actual gameplay and presentation features.

Only because it seemed like an ENTIRE different game...thank god for fallon's show tonight. Now I can put an end to the sleepless nights

Golden28 04-25-2009 03:07 AM

I saw more things I liked, nay loved, in a short grainy video of Fallon's show (that I have just seen on youtube) than in the whole of the trailer.

If this is a pre-cursor of what's to come presentation wise then I'm sold that Ian has completetly hit a home run with this aspect of the game.

The gameplay looked good too, especially the overthrow. This is great to see. I prefer to see overthrows than Willie Parker breaking tackles. All in all excellent.

Even you must accept that what we saw looked very very promising Jbobo?

CzecHitYou 04-25-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB0B0 (Post 2039474406)
Only because it seemed like an ENTIRE different game...thank god for fallon's show tonight. Now I can put an end to the sleepless nights

You said it pal!
I loved how it looked; slowed down to life-like speed, smooth animations, GREAT presentation aspects (reminded me of a certain other football game from 5 years ago...)!

ALL GOOD! ALL GOOD.

g2thecore 04-25-2009 03:11 AM

Like I said in a previous thread, I had the excitement sucked out of me last night after watching that trailer. After watching the Fallon vid, I think I've regained my excitement. Thank you Ian, you have been listening to the community and have listened well. ;)

lgxjames 04-25-2009 03:17 AM

I really cant believe this is an actual poll, seems kinda obvious...THE TRAILER!!

Seriously the Fallon video tho

SouthernBrick 04-25-2009 03:22 AM

Yeah the fallon show really showed showed the hard work they have put in even though it wasn't much. Just straight slow real time gameplay. Forget about that fast paced highlight reel trailer that was not impressing in terms of what we the hardcore gamers wanted to see. The only thing I liked about the trailer was the gang tackling. Thats about it, But I understand that EA had to make it seem like the SB so it has to be fast paced with nothing but highlight reels.

Madden NFL'10: Fight for Every Yard show on NFL Network sunday at 5 a.m. eastern time