Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I cannot wait to play Defense with my Redskins (/forums/showthread.php?t=313777)

Matrix-Monkey 04-25-2009 09:02 PM

Re: I cannot wait to play Defense with my Redskins

Your Redskins? Hey now.

N51_rob 04-25-2009 09:05 PM

I must admit that that is a good looking defense. Damn the game I'm more excited to see the Redskins with an actual pass rush. Haynesworth is going to make Orakpo look like a beast on 3rd and longs, which will make Landry, Horton and Co. look even better. Every Redskin fan knows how exciting the off-season is for us. I'll temper my excitment and see if we can get an offensive tackle on the second day. Hell at this point I would take Loadholt (sp) from Oklahoma and put him on the right with Heyer on the left and save money and let one of the older guys go.

Skyboxer 04-25-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N51_rob (Post 2039478270)
I must admit that that is a good looking defense. Damn the game I'm more excited to see the Redskins with an actual pass rush. Haynesworth is going to make Orakpo look like a beast on 3rd and longs, which will make Landry, Horton and Co. look even better. Every Redskin fan knows how exciting the off-season is for us. I'll temper my excitment and see if we can get an offensive tackle on the second day. Hell at this point I would take Loadholt (sp) from Oklahoma and put him on the right with Heyer on the left and save money and let one of the older guys go.

I hear you man. I'm pretty stoked. Let's just hope it's not another year where the D wants to kill the O.

Captain Obvious 04-25-2009 09:25 PM

very exciting. washington times reports that he will start at DE not LB like they were talkin about, i hope he can have the RE, andre doesnt deserve it.

now with madden 10, if they can make the pocket life like, i will jizz my pants... so many things to look forward to this year.

N51_rob 04-25-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 2039478375)
very exciting. washington times reports that he will start at DE not LB like they were talkin about, i hope he can have the RE, andre doesnt deserve it.

now with madden 10, if they can make the pocket life like, i will jizz my pants... so many things to look forward to this year.

Say what you want, but I have to disagree with you. Andre Carter played his *** off last year. Jason Taylor flopped last season and there was no help for him on the inside, so he got all the double teams instead of Jason Taylor (and while only getting 4 sacks our that is 4 out of 19 for a team,) that had a below average defensive line last year. you look at the starting Dline last year and it was laughable.

hollywood21 04-25-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N51_rob (Post 2039478412)
Say what you want, but I have to disagree with you. Andre Carter played his *** off last year. Jason Taylor flopped last season and there was no help for him on the inside, so he got all the double teams instead of Jason Taylor (and while only getting 4 sacks our that is 4 out of 19 for a team,) that had a below average defensive line last year. you look at the starting Dline last year and it was laughable.

U are correct sir! This looks to be an exciting year to watch defense this year!:woot: