Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10 Full Rookie Ratings File (/forums/showthread.php?t=313971)

Cvhsalumni 04-26-2009 07:51 PM

Madden NFL 10 Full Rookie Ratings File

EA has posted the full rookie ratings for Madden NFL 10.

Quote:

"Thanks for following us the last couple of days as we've tracked a number of the incoming NFL rookies and their ratings in Madden NFL 10. Now that we're at the end of the last round of this year's Draft, it's time to release all of the rookie ratings created thus far by our ratings guru Donny Moore. The file below has all of the ratings for every rookie currently created in Madden NFL 10."

TheSaint92 04-26-2009 07:54 PM

Re: All Rookie Ratings

Thanks

afro_dogg20 04-26-2009 07:57 PM

sweet, thanks man.

Lodeus 04-26-2009 07:57 PM

Awesome.

Krodis 04-26-2009 08:11 PM

As a Panthers fan, Duke Robinson is way overrated as a pass blocker. If he was even an acceptable pass blocker he wouldn't have dropped to the 5th.

But I know these ratings were done way ahead of time so.

Also, Matt Stafford's real big knock is questionable accuracy, yet he seems to have overwhelmingly the best accuracy of all the QBs and probably better than a few current starters. I'd advise you to look at that.

kcarr 04-26-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krodis (Post 2039482697)
As a Panthers fan, Duke Robinson is way overrated as a pass blocker. If he was even an acceptable pass blocker he wouldn't have dropped to the 5th.

But I know these ratings were done way ahead of time so.

Also, Matt Stafford's real big knock is questionable accuracy, yet he seems to have overwhelmingly the best accuracy of all the QBs and probably better than a few current starters. I'd advise you to look at that.

Actually his accuracy in all but deep throws is lower than sanchez. Also his short accuracy is lower than a couple of guys. I think it is too high but it isn't the highest in class.

SHO 04-26-2009 08:37 PM

These seriously need some work.

Krodis 04-26-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcarr (Post 2039482811)
Actually his accuracy in all but deep throws is lower than sanchez. Also his short accuracy is lower than a couple of guys. I think it is too high but it isn't the highest in class.

Fair enough, but it just seems to high on average considering it's supposed to be the knock on him.