Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Animation Updates? (/forums/showthread.php?t=314290)

Biodawg03 04-27-2009 09:20 PM

Animation Updates?

I have been following both this page and the Madden page and a lot of posts have been made by EA people about changes to Running animations and Throwing animations that apparently will be fine tuned for this years game.

So if these are happening for Madden what are the chances that they occur with NCAA as well? The running animations are easily my biggest complaint because they just look goofy.... and the QB throwing animation just has some weird things about it.

Anyway, any chance the tweeks being made on Madden make it to NCAA?

Solidice 04-27-2009 09:28 PM

Re: Animation Updates?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biodawg03 (Post 2039488806)
I have been following both this page and the Madden page and a lot of posts have been made by EA people about changes to Running animations and Throwing animations that apparently will be fine tuned for this years game.

So if these are happening for Madden what are the chances that they occur with NCAA as well? The running animations are easily my biggest complaint because they just look goofy.... and the QB throwing animation just has some weird things about it.

Anyway, any chance the tweeks being made on Madden make it to NCAA?

a bunch of the animations that Madden is getting are coming to NCAA as well. the WR/DB, OL/DL, etc...

Biodawg03 04-27-2009 10:03 PM

Re: Animation Updates?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2039488871)
a bunch of the animations that Madden is getting are coming to NCAA as well. the WR/DB, OL/DL, etc...

I'm not sure how often you are on there, but just today Ian from EA came on and said they were going through the QB Throwing and Running animations to try and get them to look more realistic.

I am just wondering if there is still time for NCAA to get this fine tuning.... I hope so....