Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Need Help! (/forums/showthread.php?t=315641)

HS The Future 05-02-2009 10:47 PM

Need Help!

Hey im new 2 this game and i wanna know how are you suppose to practice your team it only lets me practice on specific play a day?

BrnwsBucksFanNC 05-03-2009 05:22 PM

Re: Need Help!

It should give you the option of doing single plays or things like "top 5 play action passes" or "work on combo blitzes". It can also say "work with the o-line" or "work with the dbs". Those options let you work more than 1 play at a time. But check your pb knowledge because if the players already know the pb on your top plays then you waste the day.

The first 3 years I used the "work with...or work on" options. Now I have a list of plays the team doesnt know and that is what I concentrate on in practice.

Sanchez_Mareno 05-04-2009 01:02 AM

You only get so many options to choose from to practice

Burntoatmeal 05-04-2009 01:09 PM

Run the plays you want to "practice" in a game. Run it a few times. It's more likely to show up as a play you can practice the following week. I'll go through my playbook and see what's promising and run those plays during garbage time during a game just to get the chance to practice them the following week.
Be careful you only do this during garbage time... unlearned plays have a way of going really, really wrong during games. :wink: