Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   your team for 2010 dynasty and why (/forums/showthread.php?t=316114)

hoodlum10 05-04-2009 10:34 PM

your team for 2010 dynasty and why

i dont normally like to take teams that are already great but i do like big name BCS schools that maybe had a down year or r in rebuilding mode. im thinkin Mizzou or Tennessee. who r u gonna be?

eritraj 05-04-2009 10:41 PM

Re: your team for 2010 dynasty and why

1. Florida- Favorite team...Excited about freshman Andre DeBose and Jelani Jenkins as well as Tebow and Spikes last years.

2. Navy- I always loved my Navy dynasties in the past and am very excited about their new jersey is in the game.

3. FSU- I hate them as a team but I think they have the best jeresy in nation. I will mainly sim in this dynasty.

4. Baylor- Griffin should be dominate this game and would be a blast to play with for 3 years.

5. LSU/UNC- LSU had a sick recruiting class this past year and Russell Shepard on O and Craig Loston on D will be sick. UNC is where my gf goes and I have been to a few games there. Butch is putting UNC on the map and it will be fun to continue building up that program.

AirRaidTT 05-04-2009 10:41 PM

The only "good" team I ever am is Texas Tech. Usually I pick a mid-major school so I can work my way up. I like a good challenge.

Besides Texas Tech, I'll probably be...

Cincinnati
Houston
Rice
Minnesota
Vanderbilt
San Diego State

Solidice 05-04-2009 10:41 PM

Texas Tech for Online Dynasty.

I'm a Tech fan and I'll have to rebuild their offense with most of their starters gone. :(

for my offline dynasty team, I'm going to create UT-San Antonio. they actually will start playing football around 2011, I'll just give them 2 years head start. :wink:

plus the Alamodome will be their home stadium, which is in NCAA 10 too.

if not them, a low tier team, maybe play with Middle Tennessee State like I did in NCAA '08.

yukantseame 05-04-2009 10:42 PM

ND,Baylor and the teambuilder team i'm making of posters i talk to on rivals.com

MR.RANDOM 05-04-2009 10:43 PM

wherever a montana kid is. i think its notre dame

canes21 05-04-2009 10:45 PM

I take Miami for my favorite team. Then I will use North Texas as my rebuilding squad offline.

I have become attached to the Mean Green after starting a dynasty with them in 09. Love their uniforms. I might redo them in the teambuilder like I am Miami.

Scott 05-04-2009 10:47 PM

Texas, after I win some championships, I'll move to Baylor.