Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Buzz! Quiz TV Sports Pack Review (/forums/showthread.php?t=317555)

RaychelSnr 05-11-2009 11:45 AM

Buzz! Quiz TV Sports Pack Review

Buzz! Quiz TV is not competing with Killzone 2 or MLB: The Show for time in your PS3. In fact, this game was released last September, well before those titles even came out. Buzz! also battles against the Scene Its and Trivial Pursuits of the world.

So, why is OS reviewing this trivia game?

Well, when the game was first released, there were some basic sports questions in it, but there was not enough to really classify the game as a "sports trivia game." However, a recent Buzz! Sports Quiz Pack has been unleashed on the masses, and there are now over 500 new sports-related questions in this $7.99 add-on pack. So, does this sports pack add-on to Buzz! Quiz TV come through in the clutch? Well, let's find out below.

Read More - Buzz! Quiz TV Sports Pack Review

aukevin 05-11-2009 11:52 AM

Buzz is a very fun game, I like it a lot. The add-on packs are a little too expensive, so I haven't gotten many of them yet, and the single-player of the game is pretty boring. But local and online multiplayer is what the game is built for and it is really good. This game always gets played when we have friends over at the house.

FootballSchemer 05-11-2009 12:38 PM

An 8 is fair

HustlinOwl 05-11-2009 12:58 PM

Buzz is a great game, my only complaint is the way the questions or rounds are in the same order every game. Some customization would be nice.

MFazio23 05-12-2009 08:54 AM

Buzz is great. I wish my sister-in-law hadn't lost my wireless USB connector. :(

MattIntellect 05-12-2009 11:38 PM

Buzz is a fun game,