Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   people of the world i needs ur help now! (/forums/showthread.php?t=317834)

duncan54matt 05-12-2009 08:33 PM

people of the world i needs ur help now!

i know that u mite see me as a r-tard becouse i dont under stand how to a ting....... but i have just 1 question .... please tell me how to gett custom sound tracks. . . . . . .plaese i know that there is a forum that some one telled us how but i dont think that i wil get a reply. . . . . . . . . please help esier directions please!!:y220::y220::y220::y220::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused:

duncan54matt 05-12-2009 08:43 PM

Re: people of the world i needs ur help now!

some one help me!!! i am begging

FunNgun034 05-12-2009 09:42 PM

do a search.. you have to have a certain XBOX that reaads MP3s... pretty simple burn mp3s to cdr,, hopegully XBOX reads music and just save music to hardrive .. it is truly amazing when you have custom staduim soundtracks

FNG

duncan54matt 05-12-2009 10:20 PM

do u now if u can or some one else can make a vidio of how to do it... or is that asking to much?

daflyboys 05-12-2009 10:57 PM

#1 That initial post is just ridiculous. All that crap does is annoy people and want to help you less.

#2 A 10 minute bump of your own thread!?! 10 minutes?? really.

#3 There is a sticky thread about this with a wealth of information. Lots of people are interested in this topic. This is WHY there is a sticky thread.

(I swear they need to sticky my 7 commandments again)

duncan54matt 05-12-2009 11:43 PM

:appl:

daflyboys 05-12-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan54matt (Post 2039559638)
:appl:

You took my posting all wrong. It had a hidden question. The question was:

"What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

Sorry.... wrong answer.

puja21 05-13-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan54matt (Post 2039558687)
i know that u mite see me as a r-tard becouse i dont under stand how to a ting....... but i have just 1 question .... please tell me how to gett custom sound tracks. . . . . . .plaese i know that there is a forum that some one telled us how but i dont think that i wil get a reply. . . . . . . . . please help esier directions please!!:y220::y220::y220::y220::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::confused:

lol catz?