Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Idea for NCAA 10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=318844)

Eski33 05-16-2009 08:18 PM

Idea for NCAA 10

While typing a response in another thread, I have an idea for the developers...Probably too late for NCAA 10...

I would like to see the game track every team a player uses, regardless of game mode, and what that player's record is with that team and publish this on EASportsWorld...

I think it would be sweet to see who uses which teams the most and what their record is with that team..

yanks26ngoin 05-16-2009 09:07 PM

Re: Idea for NCAA 10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski33 (Post 2039576538)
While typing a response in another thread, I have an idea for the developers...Probably too late for NCAA 10...

I would like to see the game track every team a player uses, regardless of game mode, and what that player's record is with that team and publish this on EASportsWorld...

I think it would be sweet to see who uses which teams the most and what their record is with that team..

The stats also for the players. It would definately help weed out the cheesers.

PantherBeast_OS 05-16-2009 09:47 PM

That sounds like a good idea. But it is to late for this year for it to happen.

MBFranchise 05-17-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski33 (Post 2039576538)

It is not this in-depth, but Season Showdown (gasp!) is a step in this direction. EA is making an effort at identifying online player types.

sportzbro 05-17-2009 03:44 PM

Basically like a play count in Itunes?...whats the point. I really don't care how many times Jon Doe in Vermont has played with the Rice Owls.

Gossennator 05-17-2009 04:31 PM

It would be nice to be able to see the sportsmanship, & record.

Eski33 05-18-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BORN4CORN (Post 2039578789)
Basically like a play count in Itunes?...whats the point. I really don't care how many times Jon Doe in Vermont has played with the Rice Owls.

The reason I thought of this is that there are sooooooo many threads asking which team people use. I thought having some sort of way to see which teams each gamer uses would be an interesting tid bit.

I also like other folks idea in regards to having the ability to see sportsmanship. My only issue with that is if folks give someone a poor sportsmanship rating that doesn't deserve it.

yanek27 05-18-2009 09:54 PM

My idea goes towards presentation. Id like to see networks get involved such as ESPN, CBS, ABC, possibly VS, and Big Ten Network. However, have a variety of announcers for each broadcast company, SEC ususally on CBS, big ten ususally on ESPN, Big Ten Network or ABC, Big 12 ABC. I think Madden should have already made this happen with MNF and SNF along with CBS and FOX. Just makes the game seem more realistic.