Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   APF 2K Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   5 ability player question... (/forums/showthread.php?t=320637)

Muskrat 05-24-2009 06:48 PM

5 ability player question...

I noticed recently at a friends house that if I used my profile (from a memory card) then my roster saved to his hard drive. Now...if I was to have 5 ability Golds CAPs, would that too save on the roster, even if my friend hadn't completed all of the achievements? Now, if this is the case...and since they may be eliminating the possibility of us starting leagues (thus preventing me from getting any acheivements associated with leagues)...if someone used a data transfer to save their roster on the computer and provide it for download, would I then potentially be able to have 5 ability Gold CAPs?

Falkon 05-28-2009 11:41 AM

Re: 5 ability player question...

Great Idea. I thought about that a while ago, but never asked here. Don't know why, just never bothered. I think if anyone with the 5 Ability Gold CAP unlocked could post their file here, they would be heroes to us all.

Muskrat 05-28-2009 08:08 PM

Absolutely! CALLING ALL PLAYERS!!! Could someone with a roster full of 5 star Golds PLEASE upload their file! Those of us late to the APF party would love to have 5 star golds...and this really isn't all that different than simply having someone "quit" game after game to give someone 50 wins..win a league...etc....

dal_hawk 05-28-2009 09:25 PM

guys if this worked it would have been done well before

Muskrat 05-29-2009 11:07 AM

I would tend to agree, except that I can find no thread about this here or at the 2k forums. I am assuming that this could work the same way transferring files on ESPN 2k5 works for rosters and franchises. All I am asking is that someone with a file transfer kit and access to 5 ability Gold CAPs give it a try and allow those of us with said CAPs to attempt the d/l.

If this has been tried before, it would be great if someone could provide a definitive answer. I definitely don't think that I am the only person to think of this...

mKoz26 05-30-2009 08:27 PM

You're gonna have to do it the hard way.

duncan54matt 06-25-2009 10:11 PM

we cant do it the hard way becouse we cant do the online achivments !!!!

Big Duke42 03-16-2020 12:30 PM

I have a PS3 free 5 star ability game save. Silver caps get 2 and bronze get 1, concerning stars. If anyone still wants it, lmk. Make this big, cuz I know the PS3 APF community gets crapped on due to issues updating the rosters. I would love an updated roster for PS3, anyone willing to post those 🤔?