Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   NCAA Football 10 Team Builder Available Now (/forums/showthread.php?t=322366)

mistershadez 06-01-2009 03:30 AM

NCAA Football 10 Team Builder Available Now

Revolutionary Create-A-School Feature Now Available at http://teambuilder.easports.com

June 1, 2009 – At Electronic Arts’ E3 press conference, EA SPORTS Senior Vice President Group General Manager, Steve Chiang, announced that TeamBuilder—one of the year’s most highly anticipated video game features—is now available for the first time at http://teambuilder.easports.com. TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. The teams created via the TeamBuilder web application will be available for use in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of NCAA Football 10 when the title hits shelves on July 14th. The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

First introduced in NCAA Football 2000 on the PlayStation, create-a-school has been a favorite feature of sports gamers for years. The PS2 version made its debut in NCAA Football 2003 and for the past three years, fans have anxiously awaited the next generation of create-a-school. The wait is now over, as EA SPORTS proudly presents the arrival of TeamBuilder, a revolution in create-a-school history.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable) and has been rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.

For more information about TeamBuilder and NCAA Football 10, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

adamcsay 06-01-2009 03:40 AM

Re: TEAMBUILDER SITE IS LIVE!!!!!!

cool.

Solidice 06-01-2009 03:42 AM

great, I'm not going to be able to sleep now. :google:

dkrause1971 06-01-2009 03:43 AM

At least now we won't get the 1000 what is my players rated questions this year. You can see them right in the teambuilder.

Buke14 06-01-2009 03:44 AM

There goes my sleep tonight.

prowler 06-01-2009 03:51 AM

They were not jokin when they said early June.

Potatoes002 06-01-2009 03:55 AM

Me and buke called that from back on friday that this was todays big announcement lol

Solidice 06-01-2009 03:55 AM

if the pre-set roster for the teams that show up on TeamBuilder roster page are in fact final, I'll have a lot of work to do for Texas Tech to get them correct.