Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=323356)

stevedrumsdw 06-04-2009 04:50 PM

Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

Just wondering before I spend hours editing.

CM Hooe 06-04-2009 05:03 PM

Re: Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, as several (if not all, haven't looked at every last team though) teams are missing their freshmen classes.

CKW11 06-04-2009 05:23 PM

There is a pretty split decision on whether or not these are or arent the final rosters. I'm not really sure, but i know i hope they're not. I'm really wish one of the devs would step in say if they are or if they arent.

Solidice 06-04-2009 05:42 PM

doubt it, the roster templates on TeamBuilder looks like a '09 base roster with some changes here and there. some teams still have seniors that already graduated or players that left 2 years ago.

UtahUtes32 06-04-2009 06:52 PM

whatever you edited is a "created team" and you will have to download it. That was not the "rosters" available to download when the game comes out, so whatever team/teams you did edit, you will have to download them and they are "created teams". on the plus side i made Utah 2004. GO UTES!

da ThRONe 06-04-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2039658114)
doubt it, the roster templates on TeamBuilder looks like a '09 base roster with some changes here and there. some teams still have seniors that already graduated or players that left 2 years ago.

Ok if the players left two years ago why are they still on the 09 template?

CKW11 06-04-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2039658114)

And why are some teams the way they should be. I mean FSU's roster looks fine, minus the outragous ratings of course.

Brandwin 06-04-2009 08:09 PM

Pasta just posted this on twitter.

Quote:

pastapadreFyi: I was told the ncaa football 10 rosters on teambuilder are final.