Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   lets clear this up once and for all (/forums/showthread.php?t=323660)

jasonlee 06-05-2009 06:39 PM

lets clear this up once and for all

Ian can't go and say its our game and not put in future draft picks and practice squads.If its our game what we ask for we should get.Madden has been going for long enough know.And i see every sunday players being chosen fromthe practice squad to play in big game and players being left out because your only allowed to choose a certian number of players for game day.THATS WHAT I SEE EVEY SUNDAY why is it not in the game.As EA always says ITS IN THE GAME

ken986 06-05-2009 06:43 PM

Re: lets clear this up once and for all

Well.. guess what? It'll be in Madden '11. :y7:

Now tell me, how tight are you?

Hahaha.

jasonlee 06-05-2009 06:45 PM

well guess what it should be in this madden.it should have been in last years madden and the year before that.

WDOgF0reL1fe 06-05-2009 06:46 PM

In Before Lock...

Everyone needs to relax. I dont get it. Do you take everything that Ian and co. has done for granted? Do you even care what has gone down the last year at OS? I mean seriously, enough of you guys who have been here for 1 month start bashing Ian and co. and make them not want to be a part of the community already...

CKW11 06-05-2009 06:47 PM

I have to admit i think Ian made a pretty big mistake when he said "If you see it on Sunday you will see it in Madden 10", cause i see varying sock lengths on sunday, but im apparently not gonna see that in Madden 10. And like you stated, no practice squad players. You shouldnt say something like that if you dont follow it up.
But dont get me wrong i think Ian and his team have done a fantastic job, much better than the previous teams. I just think he shouldnt have made that statement if he's not gonna back it up.

countryboy 06-05-2009 06:49 PM

:34:

XtremeDunkz 06-05-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKW11 (Post 2039663335)
I have to admit i think Ian made a pretty big mistake when he said "If you see it on Sunday you will see it in Madden 10", cause i see varying sock lengths on sunday, but im apparently not gonna see that in Madden 10. And like you stated, no practice squad players. You shouldnt say something like that if you dont follow it up.
But dont get me wrong i think Ian and his team have done a fantastic job, much better than the previous teams. I just think he shouldnt have made that statement if he's not gonna back it up.

wrong, go back and read the blog. "If you see it on Sunday, see it in Madden NFL" is the tagline, that is madden 10 and every year going forward.

adembroski 06-05-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKW11 (Post 2039663335)

You don't see practice squad players on Sunday;)