Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I have a plan (/forums/showthread.php?t=323792)

Bloppy 06-06-2009 12:12 PM

I have a plan

Since I've been out of the loop with the NCAA games since '06, and since everyone is saying this year won't be that amazing of a game or upgrade compared to last year.. how about I play the crap out of NCAA '06 up to '10s release day and that way I'll get the feeling that 10 is the best football game created and it's the most realistic football sim ever!! :woot:

Has anyone ever tried this? ... does it work?

Watson 06-06-2009 12:34 PM

Re: I have a plan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloppy (Post 2039665612)
Since I've been out of the loop with the NCAA games since '06, and since everyone is saying this year won't be that amazing of a game or upgrade compared to last year.. how about I play the crap out of NCAA '06 up to '10s release day and that way I'll get the feeling that 10 is the best football game created and it's the most realistic football sim ever!! :woot:

thats one way of looking at it...

Bloppy 06-06-2009 02:27 PM

Haha.

rdfowler 06-06-2009 02:33 PM

only a tech man has the brains to think of that lol.
Ideas like this pop up all the time on a tech sports message board and its just so funny to hear nerds come up with ideas cause they are either very complex or very simple

khaled 06-06-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

I only rented 09(for a few days near launch), then I bought 08. I have played 08 since. When 10 comes around, it will look very different for me. I usually only buy it every 2 years.

sportzbro 06-06-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

how about I play the crap out of NCAA '06 up to '10s release day and that way I'll get the feeling that 10 is the best football game created and it's the most realistic football sim ever!! :woot:

Impossible because NCAA 06 is and always will be the standard in the series.. but good luck convincing yourself otherwise.

Bloppy 06-06-2009 06:47 PM

Hey Fowler are you on stingtalk? I've been lurking there for a LONG time... just never been accepted into the forum. lol

The first time I tried to sign up I think I accidentally gave my gmail address instead of my ISP one and they've kind of blacklisted me from joining. They probably think I'm a spamer or something. lol

Bloppy 06-06-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BORN4CORN (Post 2039666331)
Impossible because NCAA 06 is and always will be the standard in the series.. but good luck convincing yourself otherwise.

Yeah you might be right.