Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   E3 Problems list (/forums/showthread.php?t=323855)

Bgamer90 06-06-2009 05:48 PM

E3 Problems list

Ian is going to talk to us more soon so I figured that maybe we could set things up for him so that he doesn't have to go searching through different threads. I made a list of things that people didn't like and/or felt need tuning based on the E3 vids and the info that we got. If you guys have anything else that is a big thing that people agree on that isn't on the list, I'll edit it. Just wanted to do this so that Ian knows what people want easily so that nothing gets overlooked.

Confirmed to being addressed:
*Pass Rush issues
*Pro Tak issues like momentum and defenders bouncing off players
*Online Franchise's lack of salary cap/contracts

Not confirmed (to being addressed yet):
*run animations
*No commentary/music during half time and post game highlights
*Playbooks blocking cut scenes
*Defensive lineman following their assignments better
*Late Game AI play management
*Whether Online Franchise's lack of salary cap/contracts will be addressed soon enough before the game comes out
*Home team @ top of scoreboard (during end of quarters)
*Lack of field lines on playbooks
*Better sideline catching
*Progressive Lighting

__________________________________________________ __
Anything else???

D0NTSH0OTME 06-06-2009 05:54 PM

Re: E3 Problems list

Make sure the defensive linemen follow their gap assignments

EliteXJaseeXEmA 06-06-2009 06:56 PM

anit a big deal one thing i like to see is on play calling screen is the yards marks on it so u know how far ur wr route is or on defensive it helps out to cause the play calling screen looks kinda dull without the yard markers on the play calling screen that the only thing thats doesnt look right the rest thing u cover like no salary cap for online im sure they get all this fix before its relased in aug 14th

great job Ian cummings and the madden team this game look awsome so far what i seen and heard what u guys improved

PantherBeast_OS 06-06-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bgamer90 (Post 2039666653)
Ian is going to talk to us more soon so I figured that maybe we could set things up for him so that he doesn't have to go searching through different threads. I made a list of things that people didn't like and/or felt need tuning based on the E3 vids and the info that we got. If you guys have anything else that is a big thing that people agree on that isn't on the list, I'll edit it. Just wanted to do this so that Ian knows what people want easily so that nothing gets overlooked.

Confirmed to being addressed:
*Pass Rush issues
*Pro Tak issues like momentum and defenders bouncing off players
*Online Franchise's lack of salary cap/contracts

Not confirmed (to being addressed yet):
*run animations
*No commentary/music during half time and post game highlights
*Playbooks blocking cut scenes
*Defensive lineman following their assignments better
*Whether Online Franchise's lack of salary cap/contracts will be addressed soon enough before the game comes out.

__________________________________________________ __
Anything else???

Well it's nice that the first 3 are going to be addressed this week. But I can say for fact that most of the other stuff might not get addressed until madden 11 unless they do it via DLC patch. But I would love to see them updated before the release of the game.:y220:

JHova1982 06-06-2009 07:05 PM

run blocking. i feel its an issue, i think EA has the O-line playing search and destroy and it shouldnt be like. they should run the assignment given to them and play follow the leader

the problem with search and destroy is the O-line go looking for someone to block and thats in every direction and IRL nfl players dont do that. in madden 10 vid so far, you got lineman blocking someone left when they suppose to block right. you got lineman blocking people from behind when they are five yards in front of the ball carrier.

with follow the leader they run there blocking assignments and then proceed to block anyone thats in the range of the ball carrier but blocking up and only block from behind when the O-line is clearly behind the carrier and push someone trying to catch up to the runner

Da Bears 06-06-2009 07:13 PM

Playbooks blocking cut scenes.

Mr_Riddick 06-06-2009 07:14 PM

My problem is more of a presentation issue. why didnt ea impliment interactive sidelines, you know kind of like nba 2k9 is presented.you could run into the coaches near the bences ect. if so could it be done before madden is released

Bgamer90 06-06-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by womalee23 (Post 2039666971)
My problem is more of a presentation issue. why didnt ea impliment interactive sidelines, you know kind of like nba 2k9 is presented.you could run into the coaches near the bences ect. if so could it be done before madden is released

The overall graphics of the game would have to take a major hit.

Way too late to implement something like that now.